xv

CHAPTER FIFTEEN:
ABDUCTION

All can jimin heard is the incoherent fussing of the guest along with the harmonious melody of Bach song, even he grew up in this kind of environment he prefer a simple family dinner and not this kind of extravagant. He prefer a normal life than this, living in the world full of silver and gold −but he is still very thankful that, they live in this kind of society: the essential of family and happy life never slur over by money, fame and power: but by respect and love.

there he is watching his secret fiancée slash fake brother greeted his guest with his famous boxy smile, and it such a good scene to see and witness. In fact the is the scene he loved to see everyday, taehyung in front of him with his cute boxy smile he adore the most.

“why a beautiful human like you doing alone in here?” the familiar voice startled jimin, made him to look up and greeted by jungkook’s bunny smile −that he find it adorable too. The man had a strong aura upon him but his smile is contrasting it. Jimin shrugged his shoulder as he continue watching taehyung made Jungkook blood boil, but of course he didn’t show to the latter how mad he is nor how he despise taehyung. He invited his own to accompany the latter in the table, and of course he make sure that  he will sit to the seat he can encase taehyung’s figure from the latter’s views.

“how have you been?” he asked even he already knows what’s going on, in the boy’s life everyday. Jimin glance at him, eyebrows are pulling together bit annoyed  at jungkook’s action. But decided to answer.

“still the same... nothings new.” Jimin uttered trying to catch a glimpse of taehyung’s figure.

“what you looking for?” Jungkook asked confusingly, trying his best to hide his anger. Jimin didn’t replied back instead he stands up to go to taehyung, but before he can go any farther Jungkook grope his wrist and turned him to face the mad businessman. He tried to pull his hand back but stumbled in his feet when Jungkook pulled him. “isn’t it a bad attitude?” Jungkook whispered in jimin’s ear, left arms starts to wrap around the smaller male tiny waist pulling jimin’s frame against his.

“I don’t think it is…” jimin retorts pushing Jungkook with all his strength but it was no use, Jungkook is more stronger than him. “…and can you let me go.” He hissed trying to set a gap between them but Jungkook didn’t let him. Before jimin can say or do anything Jungkook pulled out a white damp cloth in his pocket, covering jimin’s nose and mouth. Slowly eyes becomes heavy, vision is swirling endlessly until before he black out.

°˖✧.✧˖°

Taehyung search the whole place but there is no sign of jimin, he even asked all the staff and crew but none of them saw the boy either. This made him and Mr. Park grow worried. Million of scenario being played in both man’s head, what if the latter is kidnapped? Or worst someone kidnap him then raped him…and kill him afterwards. That idea flashed in taehyung’s head, he doesn’t know that −that horrible idea is half way real.

“search in the premises even outside!!!” Mr. Park commanded, hands are trembling in fear and anger: fear that something bad happen to his precious one and anger to the fucker, who have the guts to abduct his only child.

“appa…” taehyng approach the older man eyes and lips are quivering, tears threatening to fall.

“…don’t cry tae, be strong we will find him…” Mr. Park encourage him, even he himself is in the verge of breaking down. But like what he said they need to be strong, and believe that jimin is fine and in the safe hands.

“I shouldn’t leave him by himself, I shouldn’t be so-so…” and that’s it taehyung can’t it anymore and broke down. “this is all my fault…”

°˖✧.✧˖°

"W--who's there? "

He whispered, barely audible as he started to feel anxious and his lips began to trembled in fear. That, is when he heard footsteps, slowly but firmly approaching him.

So um... I just wanted to promote my new book entitled SAVAGE, 😅😅 and I decided to focus in this book before jumping in P13, because writing two books with Jungkook's twisted mind feel me so sorry for jimin😅. So let just take one at a time.