xx

CHAPTER TWENTY:
THE BEAUTY IN THE
PUPPETEER'S STRING…

Salty water trickled down on his flushed cheeks, tinted along with his dripping saliva from his parted lips ーeyes are hooded as his weak sweet moan died down in his throat. Replaced by a gasp when the man thrust in him firm and deep.

“fuck!!”

The man groaned in pleasure, eyes shut closed as he feel and savour the heavenly feeling inside the other male.

“ah!”

The male underneath him cried in both pain and pleasure, body and mind gone long in unbearable pleasure. Vision and mind is foggy, innocency and dignity is snatched at him.

“mi-AH!”

His plead always cut off and turned into a sweet moan that loved by the other male, pounding at the poor boy. A victorious smirk began to played on his handsome face, thrust becomes slower but deeper abusing the same spot over in over again.

“mister...” jimin gasped hurt at the burning feeling in his stomach, “mi-mister i-i going to--” jimin didn't had the chance to complete his own words as a white sticky liquid squirmed out in his hurting length, panting heavily as he rode his first ever orgasm. Passing out right away -out of exhaustion.

While the latter fall in his slumber the man continue to thrust in him, enjoying each second he had with the other male. Eyes fixed on jimin's fucked up figure, drenching by his own sweat he may look like a mess... But the latter is a beautiful in his eyes, swollen lips are bit agape, wet hair stick all over the place -but jimin is still beautiful as he always is. Even how sweaty and fucked up he is.

Smiling triumphantly at the sight below him, thrust remain stable savouring each time he entered the younger pucked hole. he snapped his hips upwards causing jimin's sleeping body come along. Moan of relief and satisfaction roll out in his mouth as he release all his seed inside the sleeping boy, filling up jimin's empty hole.

***

Lisa cried out -out of frustration throwing all the things her hand handled.

“lisa it wasn't you--”

Lisa glared at him left hoseok cut his own words looking away as he sigh. none of them wanted this to happen, but that's how fate works. in this world that full of cruelty none is safe, even the nicest human that alive. like jimin. “its all my fault if- if I just brave enough, jimin...”

She crouched cupping her own face as she breakdown, if she only brave enough to talk back to her cousin. If she only put Jimin's safety first, none of this might have done.

“I don't how I can forgive myself if something happen to him...”

She cried out helplessly and hoseok only could do is listen to her endless babbling.

“he is the only one I have and I failed to protect him. ”

She rambled hitting herself, banging her head against the wall beside her.

“Lisa stop...”

Hoseok run to her side and stop the girl self harm, pulling Lisa into a warm comforting hug.

“it wasn't your fault its jungkook...

The older mumbled drawing circles on the girl's back trying to calm him down.

***

The man has his famous smile over his face while watching how jimin sleep peacefully, he bathed the latter after the hot session they've shared. Jimin's plead and moans keeps ranging in his head, as well the feeling what being inside the latter.

He brought up his hands to caress the latter's cute chubby cheeks, tucking Jimin's sticking bangs in his ear as he trailed his fingertips on Jimin's feature.

Jimin frowned when the contact reached his button nose, eyes slowly fluttering as he groaned at the foreign pain in his lower back. Blinking his eyes thrice to cleared up his vision.

“good morning baby...”

The man beamed enthusiastically, but jimin backed away face contorted in so much emotion. Hurt, confusion, betrayal... There are so much emotion running in his veins as he backed even more, cover his body by the cover.

“stop! Don't -don't come near me...”

He shouted voice are trembling. Why?! The next word that came out in his mouth as he glance at the other with glossy eyes that held disappointment.

“why? how can you do this to me? I-”

jiminie...”

“stop! Please don't come near me, tae.