xxxv

CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE:
The Beautiful Snow...

Unedited...

Another hour had pass and there still no sign of jimin in vicinity, it gave taehyung uneasiness. He tried to check the place one more time, asking all the staff that possibly saw the younger. Until he finds one that gave him a good answer.

"if you can't see that person here, maybe he's out there in the garden..."

The staff said in reasonable why, he was right ⸺if he can't see the younger here maybe he is there. Jimin likes venturing specially to places that has good view and nature related. He patted the staff's shoulder, thanking the guy. He strides his way to the said place, it's already pass nine in the evening but the garden is still glowing in different kinds of lights, it's beautiful, breathtaking...

He walks down the stair in slow pace, totally captive at the view before him. The garden is not a typical one, it was like a big maze in his view. He takes few minutes to appreciate the view before conquering it, hoping to see the familiar figure he searches the whole night.

Fingertips trailing on the metal trail of the staircase, coldness shot straight in his system as the cold breeze kissed his expose skin. Beautiful he breathed out totally captivated at the garden's beauty. He sighs smoke puffed out in his mouth, it's pretty cold out there and dubiety of finding the younger there submerse upon him.

Is the younger really there?

The question halted taehyung, and then another question pops out, then another one, until his messy mind filled with those, anxiety slowly crawl in his veins. After everything that happened, after the sudden confession ⸺everything becomes difficult to taehyung, there is no time in a day that the latter change of behavior bothered him. He sighed continuing his walk, testing his luck to find the younger there wasn't a bad idea too. He is now on the last step of the concrete stair and a mop of pink soft locks welcome his vision, jimin is there seating on one of the metal benches while racking his petite body back and forth.

"there you are..."

He mumbled catching the attention of the younger, jimin look at him with wide smile patting the empty space beside him.

"why are you here?"