xxi

CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE:
TORN IN BETWEEN

“why?”

The only word left jimin's lips, eyes full of emotion staring straight to the man he love and trusted the most, but that was forgotten jimin felt betrayed and hurt. He didn't expect that the last man he think would hurt him, actual does and the worst he raped him.

“why tae?”  

He mumbled weakly clenching the fabric under him, he wants an explanation ;but at the same time he wants to clasped his trembling hands over his ear doesn't want to hear taehyung's words.   

“baby...”

The endearment left taehyung's lips made his body shivered in fear and disgust, the sweet name from before make his guts turned in disgust. Shutting his eyes trying to digest every words that would left the other's mouth.

“...I'm really sorry, i-i know what i did is wrong, and-

“you know its wrong but you still do it!! You hurt me! You-you from all the people! You tae!!! I-i didn't expect that you are the one going to ruin me.... You raped me tae, you-you

The younger ranted in rage, tears falls like a fall as his glossy eyes full of hatred staring straight at the man in front of him.

“chi-”

“you broke me, you ruin me...”

Jimin whispered cutting the older words.

“...i hate you”

The last words came out to the younger's mouth, hitting taehyung like a truck. He really fucked up, he shouldn't let his rage and jealousy took over him. But what can he do everything happen just like a snap to him. And his mind only cleared when the damage has been done.

“i know what i did is unforgivable, but can you blame me?! I saw you with him?! On a date!!”

The other fired back, trying to justify his wrongdoing.

“I've warn you many times chim! I you warned to stay away from him but you're a hardheaded and keeps on doing it! Can't you see the look in his eyes when he staring at you?! He stare at you like a delicious prey ready for him to devour!”

Taehyung lost his temper and burst his frustration out, every words came out like a knife, made the other think again. That he is the main reason why taehyung did it, he gave the other a reason to do that thing to him. But is jealousy is enough reason to justify it?

“you made me this jimin, you are the one who ruin both of us...”

The last phrases came out in taehyung's mouth is like a cold water poured over the younger, how the table turned so drastically. Before its taehyung fault and now, he is the one blamed for it.

“that is a nonsense reason, and pointing a finger to me to justify yourself is nonsense too...”

Jimin mumbled weakly chewing his bottom, he know himself that he didn't do anything wrong, but at some point taehyung has a point he shouldn't be there and having fun with someone else. Maybe he said he hate the other but of course that was impossible, he just said that out of anger but deep inside he still love the older, love enough to forget what taehyung did to him.

“you know i only love you, my body and soul is belong to you... I know you're jealous over it but you don't need to force me to do that, you can simply asks and i willingly surrender myself to you. You don't need to act like a bad guy that wasn't you.”

Jimin said calmly, clashing with taehyung emotion right now is not the best way to sort things out. Slowly removing the cover his body, he wince in pain crawling at the end of the bed where taehyung standing.

I'm sorry...”

He muttered reaching for taehyung stained cheeks, his heart clenched seeing how vulnerable the older was.

“we both made a mistake, and i love you enough to forget this thing happened. Let's forget this, and i promise that i will avoid Mr. Jeon at all cost.”

Jimin said thumbing the tears away, which lead to the older breakdown. Jimin is indeed a angel, a beautiful human with a pure heart. How he forgive the older easily made the other drowned in guilt.

“...negative emotions can lead a nice person turned into someone they didn't knew themselves, ”

Jimin added petting taehyung head, who held him closely. Taehyung can't pull himself to stop his breakdown, and hugged the younger tightly afraid that if he let go of jimin; the younger will be out of his reach.

“I'm sorry baby...I'm sorry...”

Taehyung chanted repeatedly between his sob, jimin only nod his head and hug back.

The event is truly unexpected and painful, but time can heal all wounds and so their love  for each other can mend their broken hearts. But the real question is how can the angel avoid the devil? If the angel itself trapped his own to the devil's web?

And who is the real devil?

The one turned into one because of his emotion?

Or

The one they called from the very beginning?

Who is the one he need to avoid?

The one he loved that turned into a monster?

Or

The devil named Jeon Jungkook?

Did jimin choose the right one?

Or

He just pushed his own self in danger?

-----

Ayo! So here is the last chapter in my drafts, the next chapters is the new one!!!  Anyway thank you, for being waiting patiently for any update... And I hope y'all continue to wait patiently, because were not even in the half of the story... We only on the second twist of the story and there's more to come, maybe I'll write longer chapter so this book won't be that long.

And I'm a bit upset ‘cuz wattpad takedown another book of mine, first is MLV and now P13 like what dafuq? I'm so freaking done with wattpad!!