vii

CHAPTER SEVEN:
THE DEVIL'S KISS

the place is crowded by elite people fussing and chattering around, but above all the hall was engulfed by the elegant and majestic symphony of Franz Liszt La Campanella. Were some couples are dancing onto it with grace ──but this kind of party made jungkook sick, that he always claimed out of his league. He doesn't like the calming sound of the classical musical in fact he hated it. He prefer to be in a club where the people is dancing like crazy animals with a unbearable loud music, but what he still doing here? bearing the unbearable boring music while watching the people with there facade? He can leave the place anytime he wanted, but he can't... Why?

Because of one reason the Park's, he heard from his father that Mr. Park and his two son will attend the said party. And based on the information he gets from his cousin, his jimin was into this kind of gatherings. Lisa said to him that jimin loves classical music, that the younger used to listen to that kind of music whenever he's sad or stress, jimin said the harmony of raw piano made him calm.

At first jungkook's didn't believe on it, how can a millennial love those kind of music? It's boring and it drifted him to sleep so how can be that possible? But the information turned out real indeed, his jimin love that kind of music, he even catch him once dancing on one of it. And jungkook swear he died at that time, Jimin's body is like a feather dancing in the air gracefully and he must say that the younger surprised him by his flexibility.

The ethereal beauty of jimin while dancing replayed in his head, how jimin extended his short slender arms in the air as he moves it with elegancy and grace ──toes pointed on the flat surface as he bend down his upper part hands reaching the same flat where his toes placed. Jungkook mesmerized at it, like jimin every movement send him to another place and another timeline.

The trance of his memories cut off hearing the familiar high pitch voice perfectly harmonizing to the music, he immediately whipped his head to the voice direction then a genuine smile appeared on his face. And there he is the beautiful boy graved in every cell of his brain ──the boy that keeps him wide awake every night and the one who stole his cold stoned heart at first glance...

His breath hitched ones their eyes meet, he smiled sincerely and jimin do the same but with a pink dust on his cheeks. Jungkook didn't miss that reaction and smiled proudly to himself, his presence somehow had an effect for the younger. His friendly aura turned dark in just a snap, his jimin surrounded by other males that seems asking him for a dance. Jimin shook politely to declined the offers but there's two annoying male keeps on persuading. And it got jungkook's temper when one of the guy tried to hold jimin's small hands. He stands where he sat on, fixing his suit before sauntering near them.

The man hand is in the air again trying for another attempt but before he can reach jimin's  hands, jungkook stopped it in midair gripping the man's wrist until he wince in pain, did this guy want to end up like the boy from the last week? Jungkook growled in his head gazing at the wincing man with fiery eyes. He was about to twist the man's arm to his back but jimin stopped him. Gripping on his arm gently, as the young boy shook his head saying to stop.

“don't hurt him any further...”

Jimin speak in soft voice, trying to convince him to let the man go, jungkook stole a quick glance at the younger, and jimin gives him a warm smile nodded his head.  Jungkook closed his eyes and controlled his ranging tempered, he sigh in defeat and finally lose the grip on the bitch wrist who immediately run away for his dear life.

“thank you...”

Jimin thanked him shyly playing at the hem of his suit, and Jungkook tried his very best to not jump on him.

“I every much appreciate it, if you let me dance you.”

Jungkook bowed extending his hands like a real gentleman asking for the younger's hands, which jimin didn't hesitated and stretch out his hands holding on jungkook's firmly. The music is now Waltz, and like royalties they dance it with grace and passion, their movements are in sync. As the music turns slow jungkook put jimin's hands on his shoulder as he rested his on the smaller waist.

Staring at each other, jimin's eyes adorned with gratitude and shyness; while jungkook's gaze adorned affection and possessiveness. Everything is happened so fast and jimin all could do is to widen his eyes  when the action finally registered. A second ago they just staring at each dancing at the music, and now.

Jungkook's thin lips is against his plump ones.

°˖✧°˖✧.✧˖°✧˖°