xxix

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE:
The Beginning

Unedited...

two day has passed and jungkook get tired he miss the younger so much. even the two of them exchanging message, even he sees what the younger doing when jimin was in his room. he knows everything, but knowing wasn't enough. he wants to hug him, hold him, kiss him ─hear him moan his name. two days has pass but what happened is still fresh in his memory, the younger lips against his. Oh! god knows how he crave for that sweet treat to taste again. and the younger moan? that was the most beautiful melody he ever heard! jimin moan, plea is so arousing. gosh! just imagining that voice made his friend between his legs twitch in excitement.

he phone lighted up indicating for new notification, his lips curves up seeing the latter's message to him. jimin wasn't in his room as the moment so he asked the younger. after a minute or so his phone lit up again, his face pull a frown reading the message.

[i'm with taetae, we're having a garden lunch with father...]

his hands clenched just by reading that asshole name made his blood boiled, and to added the fact that, that man living with his doll. jimin told him everything, and trust me it shook jungkook to the bone. he just keep staring at the message when another notification pop up, jimin texted again.

[have you eaten your lunch? i'm sorry for mentioning him...]

even it just a simple message jungkook could feel the younger sincerity, with a heavy hand. he replied he didn't want to be the ‘cause of the younger sadness.

[it's okay princess i'm a bit jealous that he can see you anytime, can eat with you... i truly understand, anyway enjoy your meal, i love you💜]

if he wants to be with the younger he need to endure it a little bit longer. need to pretend that he was okay even he wasn't! he can't believe himself either, how naive and funny he could be just to be with the younger. he can do everything even pretending that's he's okay to the set up. he knows it's hard for the younger ─and dragging that innocent princess in this kind of mess, make him feel guilty.

yea, for the very first time he felt remorse, isn't it funny? how the cold, heartless jeon jungkook go soft because of beauty? he seen, he even posses beautiful woman before even now ──but jimin's beauty is different it's one of a kind. maybe because of his good nature that's why he find him unique.

yea, that's it! it's because of younger pure, kind, innocent heart. his innocency in all of things made him desirable to a devil like him, he is sure that he wasn't the only one craving for to that beautiful angel ─

his phone lit up again, smile formed on his face reading the message send by his princess, maybe his dream will not remain a dream. he'll do everything just to kick taehyung away in the picture. he need to make a move while the public known the two as brother, he will not allow that dipshit took what he want.

heartless jeon number one rule, if anyone get his way, kill him... and that's what will he do to park taehyung, or should he say kim taehyung.

shock was an understatement when jimin revealed everything to him, he's a bit hurt that the younger is semi-tied up to that dipshit, and the more shooked him is when jimin revealed taehyung real identity. and he puzzled everything out, he know the kim's very well, especially taehyung, his number contender in underground business when he's younger.

they we're at the same age when they took the right hand position, same heartless boy that didn't held fear nor remorse ready to pull a trigger, ready to kill just for the sake of money. but killing for him wasn't just for money ─it's to fed his own thirst for blood. unlike taehyung, jungkook born to kill, to ruin and takes people life. seeing his tiny hands tinted with blood satisfy him. if taehyung took away people life at age of seven, jungkook start at the age of three.

that's where his number five rule applied, if someone irritate, annoy or order him, he wouldn't think twice to kill them... and that's what happen to the maid that forcing to feed him, the cutlery the should be using for eating end up using to torture the maid to death. and that happen when he was three, his first ever crime.

he still couldn't believe that taehyung, the boy vanished ten years ago in thin air is just under his nose. his lips quirks up head shook at the sly thought in his head, the sly conclusion he had to the other male. jimin said to him that he meet the dipshit in his mother burial, and that information is enough for jungkook to complete the puzzle.

if the younger meet taehyung ten years ago, he meet the devil one. well, jungkook know that he's still a devil he can see it in the other male eyes. even he has that annoying boxy smile that adore by anyone he can't fool him, he can still see that devil he encountered before, he can smell the faint smell of blood in him.

he and taehyung have same mind, they can do everything just to achieve their goal, and if his conclusion is right he planned everything well, including his father's death. jungkook can't help but chuckle shaking his head in disbelief, truly jimin's beauty can start a war, it can even coax the most ruthless beast.

surely, kicking him wasn't easy, but instead of get annoy by it, it excite him more. his smile grew bigger, when plans of destroying taehyung's perfect image to the younger played in his twisted mind. surely, this game of tug of war will be a bloody hell.