xxvii

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN:
Conflicts

Unedited...

taehyung fell asleep while waiting for the younger, noon had passed and his lunch long forgotten, the maids try a couple of times to wake up him ─but it seems he fall in deep slumber.

it almost pass two in the afternoon when he wakes up, and the first thing he did is checking his phone. checking if the younger called or texted him but nothing. with a heavy sigh he left his bed, with long heavy strides he go to his office and decided to work on some papers while waiting for the younger.

it was jimin's first time go out without saying it to anyone, and to top all of it was the very first time the younger didn't bother to call or leave a text message to him. it's so uncertain...

flipping through pages, taehyung gaze caught the wooden frame. the frame that he treasured the most. in there the photo of him and jimin when there still a kid, young taehyung with his boxy smile and the young angel that have the most beautiful and bright smile in the world clinging to him.

the paper is long forgotten as the male reached the said frame, everything is still fresh in his mind. finger tips trailed on the cold glass, tracing jimin's facial features. the younger is still the same when he first meet him ten years ago. but he already ruined it, didn't he? like what he wanted when he first lay his eyes on the younger.

jeon's are not the only family that has dark secret also kim's just like jungkook, taehyung at the very young age is well aware about there power. about the underground business they have, and at the very young age his father taught him everything. let just say that when the latter first open his eyes in the world, he already witnessed the most gruesome scene. and that was when his father take his mother life.

he grew up in that environment, and his father had enough time to taught him all the wrongdoing, he clearly remember his father's words.

"if you like something or even someone don't hesitate to get it, by will or by force..."

and that what he did, he acted, he wear a mask to deceive the younger and the other people around him. and the worst he did? he take his own blood life. just to be near the younger, that he successfully did. a sinister smile formed on his face, fingers tracing jimin's figure on the frame.

just a little bit more, and you'll be mine forever. but first i need to dispatch the other devil that wanted you...

••|••

a light chuckled wake him up, followed by a tender lovingly touch. jimin slowly opened his eyes, fluttering it multiple times made jungkook smile at the younger cuteness.

"good morning doll..."

jungkook greeted him placing a small kiss on his crown, jimin hummed and then sat up in panic one's the older words sink in him.

"hey, calm down i'm just joking..."

he assured the younger before pulling jimin into a tight hug,

"do you think it's funny?!"

he groused hitting jungkook's arm without a force. he shouldn't be doing this, he shouldn't be enjoying this, it's wrong! ─but why it feels right?

jimin bright aura get dulled as everything crashed in him, he cheated. tears slowly formed in jimin's eyes bringing jungkook in state of panic.

"this is wrong..."

he mumbled tears slowly rolled down. jungkook don't know what to do, he wants to comfort the younger but how? he's not good at words especially comforting someone.

"jim─"

"my head said it is, but my heart say it wasn't..."

he sobbed, and for the very first time jungkook felt something in his heart, a unbearable pain that he can't explain. it's like something stabbing and clenching it at same time.

jimin faced him tears still falling in his mesmerizing glossy eyes, all jungkook do is thumb it away and steal a quick peck before enveloping the younger into a tight warm hug.

"do you regret this? what we've done? do you regret it princess?"

jungkook is scared to his own question, but he need an answered. and maybe there it cleared his mind and let go the younger. maybe...

did he regret it?

jimin asked the same question to his self. his mind said it's wrong but it didn't regret what happened even his heart that swelling in guilt, saying the same thing. no...

he shook his head mumbling a soft no. all the fret and fuss are all forgotten burying his face on the younger neck smelling his own scent on the younger.

"i think you need to bath,"

jungkook announced, pushing the younger lightly to face him.

"i don't want you to put in trouble, so take a bath and while i order something..."

he enquire didn't let the latter to uttered a word, he picked him up as he assisted him in the bathroom. slowly and carefully laying him down in the tub. jimin can't help the dust of pink painted on his cheeks, his a bit embarrassed and happy at the same time.

"do you want me to help you?"

jungkook teased made the blush grow stronger and turned into beat red, jimin grabbed the body scrub that settling peacefully beside him and throw it to the older.

"pervert! i-i can wash myself!"

he stammered cupping his heat up cheeks, jungkook chuckled then place a light peck on the latter plump lips caught the younger off guard. eyes blown wide as his breath hitched.

"just call me if you need some help."

jungkook winked before leaving the flushing angel.

"letting him go was not a option anymore... i'll make him mine."