xix

CHAPTER NINETEEN:
WELCOME TO DARKNESS

[unedited...]

"you go there, I'll be in this way..."

Lisa behest as soon as they reach their meeting place.

"I think they not here anymore."

Hoseok simply said, Lisa throw a deadly glared at him. Made him shrug unbothered at the female glare.

"don't glared me like that, it's been five, six hours. Don't expect them to be here."

He added as Lisa only sigh in defeat hoping that jimin is safe, that jimin is not with her evil cousin.

••••••••

Ebony the blinding darkness welcomed his blurry vision, despite of his numerous attempts squinting his eyes to get a least glimpse of his surroundings, just to try to figure out where he was, but he failed, and all he could see was black, pitch black.

He held his hand out blindly and started to feel around himself. The soft fabric under his fingertips and the soft squeaking sounds of the spring when he moves... Bed maybe someone lay him there while he is unconscious.

He starts to panic when realization hit him, closing his eyes as he tried to remember what happened earlier, and the more he tried, the more painful the dull ache in his head grew, threatening his consciousness. He curled his body to a ball, frustrated and confused. Maybe if he made enough noise, someone would hear and come to him. He tried to scream for help; but his throat, dry and hoarse, it only added to his pain. His last resort was trying to move, through the pain and soreness, and try to get out of that place.

He slowly and carefully moved his left leg, successfully setting it down on the cold and hard floor, then he tried to move even farther, but he was being stopped by a weight he hadn't felt before. He tried again, and he heard a soft rattle. his hand flew to his ankle as he felt the cold metal on his fingers, realizing he is chained at one of the legs of the bed.

Despite the restraints, he still moved his leg and stood up, in utter darkness and tried to feel his way around silently, trying to find a wall he could lean on or a door. But when he was still grasping the air, he heard the sound of locks clicked. He froze and his heart skipped a beat, hearing the creaking sound.

He'd expected a light, or some sort of fire or even a flashlight. But there was nothing, and he was still in the darkness, eventhough he knew the door was opened and he heard footsteps.

"W--who's there? "

Jimin whispered, barely audible as he started to feel anxious and his lips began to trembled in fear. That, is when he heard another footsteps, slowly but firmly approaching him.

"who are you?
why you doing this to me?
I think you took the wrong person."

Jimin bombarding question must have amused whoever was with him in the darkness, He heard a light, mocking chuckle, and to his horror the sound was so close to him.

"You're Jimin, Park Jimin, I know you are, so no, I didn't,"

His body shuddered at the man voice, it was familiar, so familiar. As if he had heard it many times before. Yet, he still couldn't tell where, or to whom it belonged.

"Wha--what do you want from me? " he speak bravely, using his last bit of courage to speak up,

The unknown man, made an indignant sound, seeming offended by the latter's question. And even in the darkness, the trembling boy could tell, that the man had a sinister smile on his face.

"What do I want from you?"

The man cupped the latter's face, make him flinch at the sudden contact, then, within a split moment, he had his mouth right next to the latter's ear, so close that his breath blew into it, as he whispered in a dark and dangerous voice.

"You ~~ I want you..."

As soon as those words left in the man's mouth jimin couldn't stop his own body to trembled, as the man has a victorious smile on his face. Leaning closer to the latter's ear, jimin shudder and froze on his stop. The man lick his outer earlobe before giving it a light bite.

He wanted to push the man away but he is afraid of what the man can do if he do that, so with a unwilling heart he let the man traveled his hands around his trembling body, let the man devour his neck.

"just be a good doll, princess and I will let you see the outside world again..."

The man whispered to his lips before clashing it to his own. Tears started to rolled down on his face as the man starts to devour him.