xviii. ii

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: PART TWO
MOUSE IN THE TRAP...

[unedited...]

Jimin sigh for the millionth times, letting his body dragged. Staring at their entwining fingers another sigh left in his mouth, he declined jungkook's offer for god knows how many times; but the young businessman is so persistent making him agree in defeat. And there is one thing he realize; jungkook didn't accept no as answer, and what the older's want he want it to be done.

“let's go there, jiminie...”

Jungkook chirped dragging jimin's body towards the roller coaster ride, jimin eyes widen in realization Jungkook want to ride there with him, but jungkook didn't know that the latter has a fear in height and has motion sickness. Jimin shake his head violently trying to pry his wrist in jungkook's grip, jungkook notice the struggle and glance at the younger. Jimin's eyes is near on tearing made jungkook halt on his step facing the younger.

“what's wrong jiminie?”

Jungkook asked in concern, giving a light squeeze on the latter's hands trying to calm him down. Jimin look at him with glossy eyes made his heart skip a beat.

Fuck! Don't look at me like that dolly...

Jungkook hissed at the back of his mind, watch how jimin sniff cutely while wiping the small tear at the verge of his eyes. That small act made jungkook's eyes twitched along the thing inside his pants. Slowly lifting his hands to caress jimin's rosy cheeks.

“what's wrong princess?”

Jungkook asked worried making the latter frowned, and made jungkook look at him in confusion. Jimin yanked jungkook hands glaring at the other as he crossed his arms over his chest, letting out a cute huff. Jungkook shake his head mentally at the younger cuteness, wanted to squeeze jimin's chubby cheeks against his hands and peppered the younger face with kisses.

“what's wrong?”

Jungkook asks innocently made the other sigh, shaking his head as he took a deep breath before facing the older.

“Mr. Jeon you are nice...”

Jimin began, looking at jungkook with a apologetic smile. Reaching up for the older male hands made jungkook shivered at the contact.

“...but can you please stop giving me names? In all honest it made me feel uncomfortable, I know you're just being nice and sweet but─”

Jimin paused letting out a sigh and took another deep breath.

“you shouldn't doing this, please stop being sweet to me. But don't get me wrong, I'm greatful and very flattered that you have a soft spot for me, but then...”