xxv

CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE:
Unexpected Visitor

Unedited...

laying on the bed like dead taehyung gaze never left the ceiling, everything that happened starts to replay in his head like a broken CD. pair of eyes held pain, sorrow, guilt—— slowly; little by little drowning in madness.

what happening to me?

is jimin right about him?

that he is a sweet and loving person not a bad person?

he laugh by the thought of it, jimin his sweet innocent brother, his precious baby, his panacea against his real self. maybe the precious bean is right but at the same time wrong. he only knew the good side of him the bright side of him, and not the bad side that slowly showing off.

he sat up laugh grows louder and louder, he stare at his own hands droplets of salty liquid drops uncontrollably. that was the real him the one that touched the younger, the one that snatched his innocency, the him that acting tricking the younger til now. pain? sorrow? guilt? who is he trying to fool? to feel those? he didn't even know what that's words means.

he laughed and laughed like a mad man, he closed his eyes and point his nose in the air like smelling something good. jimin's fucked face flash in his mind, painting a sinister smirk on his pretty face. oh how love to see that pretty face again—— holding pain and pleasure when he thrust in and out. oh fuck! that's too! he is proud that he is the one who manage to deflowering the younger and not that other mad man.

he feel something twitched inside his pants, he shake his head in disbelief—— well, that wasn't the first time happened. it always happens whenever the latter's around or when that cute bean invade his mind.

with uneven breath he start to get rid of his growing problem. hands cupped on his clothed length, ahh~ a silent moan rolled out in his mouth as he put some press and move his hand up and down.

••|••

jungkook can't believe what he is seeing, or what even is happening. the boy he wanted to see like in years is in front of him, and what makes him more happy is that the latter come to him in his own will.

jimin felt small at the older intense gaze, wracking every nerves in his body. heartbeat beats in rapid pace, he doesn't know what is happening to him but seeing the older gaze is only focus to him it send something weird in his stomach, it wasn't butterflies it wasn't disgust either. he tried to shake all the foreign feelings away, but it's a bit hard now that jungkook's full attention is on him.

"what the park's precious princess doing here?" jungkook asked hiding his happiness. jimin flinched at the sudden break of silence but compose his self immediately, he doesn't want to gave the other a false hope again.

but it is really what he wanted?

jimin cleared his throat, releasing the tension he have before he speak. but when he opened his mouth nothings came out, he tried let out a word many times—— but when he opens his mouth it immediately shutting down.

for pete's sake what is wrong with me?!

he hissed internally mad to his self.

and to jungkook pleasure he is now in ocean of euphoria, satisfied, proud that his mere presence affect the younger in so many ways. "i thought you're here to talk to me," he croons taunting where jimin's is.

jimin squirm on his seat when realize what jungkook wanted to do, his breath caught before he can even make a move the older is already in front of him caging him in his seat. "tell me precious doll, why are you here?" jungkook asked in sexily tone, send something in jimin's body. the confuse small boy don't know what it is but the older tone, gave him a pinch of excitement in his guts. heart bubbling in happiness?

"i— i——" he tried his very best to compose a sentence to answered the other but again nothings came out, like before it even come out it already melted in his tongue.

"you what doll?" jungkook asked again, oh he don't care how many questions left unanswered as long as he can be with his doll, even his mouth runs dry and voice hoarse. He doesn't care as long as jimin is in front of him.

jimin look down staring at his shaking hands, is it because of nervousness? out of fear? or excitement of what the other man gonna do to him? His innocence and pureness stained of dot of lust, and slowly consuming his curiosity unknowingly.

jungkook cooed at younger shyness, hunching down to meet the younger's eyes but jimin immediately avoid his gaze. what a shy baby jungkook coo to himself right hand make a move. jimin flinched at the sudden skin contact, pupils dilated when his surprised gaze meet the other lustful one. jimin tried to avoid the older's eyes but jungkook held his chin in place as a mischievous smirk play on the other handsome face.

he is here to talk to clarify all the things but why his body moving own its own, and his mind short-circuiting ——and his feeling messed up!

"maybe that sweet tongue need a little exercise so that you can speak..." jungkook whispered face inch away.

••|••

"ahh~ fuck! yes just like baby, sucked it good..." taehyung moan pumping his own length while imagining jimin sucking it. "fuck! yea...just like that..." he speed up his pace, catching his own orgasm. he need to finish it because he can face a big problem if the younger caught him.

eyes screwed shut, pace fasten, deep low groans escape his dry lips as his hips jerks forward shooting white strands on the cover.

"i'll rest for a minute before cleaning this up, ah~ i want to hug my baby..." he whispered to himself not aware at the younger's situation.

••|••

A/N:
yay! another update cause i'm generous bitches 😂😂😂

next chapter will be up after this chapter reach its goal...

Vote goal: 80,😅
buy me some time writing the next chapter will be hard but worth it cause jikook intimate moment finally coming!!!