iv

CHAPTER 4:
THE PUPPETEER'S STRINGS...

(mature contents...contains: sex/rape and abuse if any of this made you uncomfortable you can skip this shit...EDITED)

As soon as the car drove off far enough, enough where the figure of the boy wasn't in his sight. He glanced at the rare mirror, checking the girl at the back seat, watching how poor Lisa trembled in fear; lips are quivering in anxiousness. He smirked seeing the sight of the shaking girl, this kind of sight give him satisfaction, and feeling of being dominant.

Satisfaction --- satisfaction of being powerful, how frightful his presence can be --- that he can make anyone, everyone trembled in fear just by it.... Power, Influence and wealth is means nothing if he can't shakes somebody's body in fear.

Dominance ---- excitement, hearing someone's plea, cry especially in pain... It is like a sweet melody in his ear, and one of his favorite melody is how his enemy plea for their life and how his toys cry and moan every time he fucked them restlessly.

"loosen up my dear cousin... I won't do anything to you even you back stabbing me back there --- in one condition." he glanced up again watching Lisa's reaction.

"don't worry I won't do what I did five years ago... If you agreed in my condition... It's not that hard tho..." his eyes never left the sight of the fright girl, and Lisa has a prediction what his evil cousin condition could be. She knows how ruthless the man in front of him, cuz she herself experienced it.

"oh~~ did my little cousin become mute all of the sudden?" he teased but in sterned voice made the girl flinch and shake her head weakly not daring to meet jungkook's eyes.

"anyway back in my condition... All you have to do is answer all my question --- if your answer satisfies me you are safe but if not..." he paused the end of his lips formed into smirk. The smirk Lisa afraid of --- the smirk that ruin her childhood, her life --- her innocency; the smirk she wished to not ever see again. But the fate is too harsh, playful indeed ---  enough to ruin her peaceful life again. "history will repeat itself..."

----------

"no! Please no more..." she cried at the top of her lungs begging them to stop but another whip contacted her skin breaking it.

"we thought we will never see you again sweet cheeks~~" one of the naked man cooed smelling her hair maniacally. They whipped her bareback --- until her own blood painted beautifully on it, in their eyes.

Soon the door creak opened revealing the man behind all of it... "I already warned you... but it seems like you misses them~~" jungkook croons taking a seat in one of the leather couch.

"you all did a good job...and as a reward I will let you ruin her once again." and with his words the five men smile sickly eyeing Lisa's naked body like a piece of meat. She shook her head vigorously about to beg for forgiveness, not wanting to be abuse. But before she could do that, one of the man silence him with a gag ball, positioning her petite body in four over the coffee table.

"don't worry sweet cheeks you will loving this like before..." one of the man breathed on her neck hands already massaging her chest harshly. "oh~~ look how this little one grow like this..." he nipped in Lisa's ear rubbing his thumb in both of her buds before pulling it harshly, causing her to wailed silently.

"don't be too rough on her...she's still my cousin... " jungkook look at her with his fake sympathy, taking a sip on his glass of wine.

Her eyes blew wide tears start to welled up as her knees began to shake. Two of the five man behind her entered her without a warning, both fisting her holes. "look at this two hungry tight mouth... They swallowing our hands in whole..." one of the man said watching Lisa's holes clenched in every thrust.

"do you think she can take two dicks in each hole?" one of them asks curiously, made the rest smirk at the thought of it.

"there is only one way to know the answer..." Lisa shook her head violently, she had enough and she can take another round of torture. The two keep fisting her leading her to reach her first high, they keep going enjoying the pleasurable torture they seeing, continuing fisting her leading for her second high.

Her tired abused body collapsed on the coffee table panting heavily as her knees loss all its strength. "you already tired? But the real fun is about to start..."

Jungkook chuckled at his men's words and action, he can see his devil side on them, his own reflection when it comes to sex.

Helping the lifeless girl to stands on her feet, as the four needy man positioned their length in front of Lisa's holes two in front and two in the back. The girl is to tired and numb to fight back accepting the painful consequence of her action.

Without a word, without a warning the four entered her in sync, eyes are rolled back in the back of her head; saliva dripped in her gagged mouth. As she let them use her pleasured themselves, thrusting in different pace and angle driving her nuts into fullest.

An hour of nonstop tortured finally comes to its end, the five man left her like a dirty rag. Laying on the cold floor naked body drenching in cum, cheeks stained dried tears, eyes are lifeless like her body...

"did you enjoyed it?" jungkook mocked kicking her hands lightly.

"if you only listen to me none of this happened... But you're a hardheaded --- " he crouched down titling his head as he examined her.

"you should know that I'm the puppeteer and you all is in my string... You all is under my control even my own parents and all the people in this country... You all just move because I pulled the string..." he said caressing Lisa's face.

"Now...be a good doll... and dance in my string --- So you can live peacefully"

--------

I try so hard to edit this but it seem my head can't function properly, I still can't believe I write this shit😭😭...