i

CHAPTER ONE:
THE PARK'S PRINCESS

Jeon Jungkook, a renowned young businessman in business world today; the name that had become quite the hot topic after Jeon Hyubin, one of the most powerful man in South Korea, announced that he will be stepping down and passing his position to his only son. The young man himself was an established businessman. One of the big and powerful heads of the shipping industry. And a few more industries like fashion and so on.

The Jeon's who seemed perfect in every angle, wealth, beauty and success. To any outsider, they'd seem like they had everything, and they did, including the dirty and dangerous secrets that could bring down their entire empire...

Sitting on one of the stool while sipping his favorite drink. Jungkook looked around rolling his eyes watching each businessman fooling and mingling around, wearing their fake smiles.

Pathetic human beings...

Jungkook chuckled to himself as he shook his head, disappointed but not surprised. He took another sip of his drink, eyes keeps wandering around looking for some fun, something that could get his mind off for a while. But as he couldn't even get himself to even look at the girls and boys around him, a sigh left his lips. What could he expect from this kind of party?

"Jungkook"

He turned his head toward the direction of the voice, to see his father calling him from afar. Beside him stood Park Jiyoung, their number one contender in the business. Jungkook frowned, eyebrows knitted in confusion, Why did his father invite that man? And why would he look so comfortable around their enemy?

He snapped back to reality when a hand rested on his shoulder, shaking him a bit. He focused his gaze and his eyes fell on none other than Park Jiyoung who smiling at him genuinely.

"looks like my presence wasn't welcome here"

The joke, apparently, amused Jungkook's father, who let out a soft chuckle, motioning Jungkook to greet the man. It took him a second before everything sink in him, he gave a polite bow while saying his sorry. Apologizing for being a mannerless man, which made Jiyoung laugh.

He heard so much about the Park's, how kind and lovely they are to their employees. How they were loyal and such. But the only thing catches his interest, was that their youngest son, Park Jimin. The park's precious princess...

The rumoured about the boy driven jungkook's curiosity, some says they keep the boy mystery because of the beauty he possess with; wanting their son to have a peaceful and normal life. That the said boy, is look like a girl than a boy, that he was like a relic of a fragile porcelain doll.

"Well, Jiyoung I've heard that you came with your son?"

Those words caught Jungkook's attention. And his attention was now fully on the man beside his father, did he really brought his sons with him? Including the youngest? Was he finally meet and see the youngest son of the Park's ?

"Oh! yes they came with me,"

The elder confirmed with a smile on his face, he turned around, seemingly scanning the area around him before a smile broke on his face and he waved his hand in the air.