19. Break

It's been a few days since, well, everything I suppose.

We moved back into an actual bedroom. What made this one better than the last, was that this one had a balcony.

It made being stuck in the room all day tolerable.

I had the doors to the balcony open as I sat on the chair in the room, reading yet again.

It's really the only thing I can do at this point.

I looked over at Marshmallow (courtesy of bakubebe17) and smiled slightly when he was feasting on a salad. I chuckled softly and got up, setting the book down.

Todoroki had someone go back to my apartment and get my clothes, which was nice.

What wasn't nice was the fact that it happened without my permission.

I got some clothes out before going to the bathroom to shower. I took off the bandages on my arms and sighed slightly. The last cuts I made were from when Deku told me too.

I smiled slightly and traced them gently. I haven't cut since then and they were almost fully healed now. Though, I'm sure they would leave a few scars.

I turned on the water and started to strip. I flinched when I heard the bedroom door open. I looked at the bathroom door and narrowed my eyes, "Hello...?"

I heard something be set down and figured it was my lunch. I shrugged it off and continued to undress.

I got in the shower and sighed as the water ran down my body.

I smiled softly at the feeling before quickly washing up.

Music started to play from the room as I dried off. I couldn't quite place it, but I knew it had good memories attached to it by the way it made me smile softly.

"Todoroki? Is that you?"

I figured I wasn't heard since I didn't get an answer.

I swayed to the muffled music as I got dressed.

Dancing was definitely connected to this song.

I hung up my towel and closed my eyes as I listened a little longer. I sighed softly and opened the door to the bathroom, "Todoroki...?"

I narrowed my eyes slightly when I didn't see anyone and stepped into the room more. I yelped and chuckled when I felt arms wrap around my waist.

He started to sway to the music and I happily joined. He had a weird smell on him, one I couldn't place, "You're back early. Rough day...?"

He hummed a response and nuzzled into my neck.

I leaned my head back and closed my eyes, "Alright... I'll let you relax then..."

He kissed my neck softly, making me blush. He held up the cup he was holding and I took it gently. I sniffed the golden liquid cautiously. It matched the smell on him I didn't recognize. Which made sense since I've never drank before.

I sighed slightly, "Alright... But just a little bit. I haven't had alcohol yet..."

I put the rim of the glass to my lips and took a sip. He tilted the glass more before I could pull it away, pouring the rest of it into my mouth.

It burned my throat when I swallowed and the taste made me gag. I groaned slightly and he took the glass from me, "That wasn't nice...."

He chuckled and started kissing my neck again, making my eyes flutter closed, "Todoroki..."