The End

Hey guys

So this is just a little thank you message from me. I started this book, way back in 2016 when the show first came out. That was four years ago and I was 14 (I'm 18 and old now). I never thought that this book would get as many reads as it has and I never thought anyone would read it let alone like it. I've never been particularly good at updating this book, but you guys have kept with it and I can't thank you enough.

There's been times when I've hated writing this book. Me being a lazy person doesn't help, I gave up on it and I fell out of love with the book. I mean growing up will do that to you, seeing as I was young when I started it. However, writing season 3 has made me love this book again. The support from you guys, knowing that you are enjoying the book has really kept me motivated. However much I've complained about this book, I will miss it. I've spent four years of my life writing this book and I'm glad. 

From time to time I may go back and update old chapters, seeing as when I started this book, I had never written before and going back some of my writing does make me cringe. So I might go back and adjust it.

To everyone who's read this book, thank you so much. Your comments, your love for this book made me want to carry on writing. It's helped me in more ways than one when I see that people who read this book enjoy it. You guys have helped me and given this book support that four years ago I never would have dreamt of. I didn't realise I would type this much, but I just want you guys to know how grateful and how thankful I am.

If you guys ever need to talk to me, you can message me and I'll always be here for you guys.

Thank you so much for reading and for your endless support.

Love you all,

Charlotte xx