Chapter 41 [3]

Charlie's PoV:

I heard a groan as I moved to a more comfortable position. When I opened my eyes Alec was already staring down at me.

"Why do you move so much?" He asked.

"I can't get comfortable" he kissed me on the forehead.

"Are you feeling better now?" I nodded although I still wasn't feeling great I'd stopped throwing up every day so that was a plus.

He leaned in for a kiss, and I tried to move so it wasn't so awkward.

"If you keep moving we are gonna have a problem," he said looking down. I looked at him in disbelief.

"Did you just?" I burst out laughing and his face grew red.

"I can't believe you just referred to you and your dick as we" I laughed again slapping alec's shoulder lightly.

"you sound like a seal," he said trying to get me away from the topic.

"We " I was just adding onto my laughter and when alec had had enough, he kissed me.

"I mean that's one way to shut me up," I said going back in for a kiss, deepening it. I slowly moved onto alec's lap, only breaking the kiss for air; and then my phone rang.

Both Alec and I groaned at the call, but I moved to grab my phone anyway.

"Hello" slightly frustrated

"Hey Charlie I've got a case I need you to examine, there was another attack last night and that's the main priority"

"Sure Luke I'd love to," I said fully moving off alec and putting the phone down. Alec had an exaggerated pout.

"Please don't leave," he said causing me to laugh.

"Look I've got a crime scene to examine" he just smiled defeatedly, and then his phone rang. While he spoke to the caller I got changed, when I walked back into the bedroom Alec was getting up and putting a shirt on.

"Izzy needs me," he said and I nodded grabbing my phone.

I walked over placing a quick kiss to his lips.

"I'll see you later, your mom is still coming right?" alec nodded.

"And we can still use Magnus's apartment?" He questioned and I nodded, placing one last kiss on his lips before skipping away. I heard him laugh as I left the room and headed towards the crime scene.

----

After I'd arrived at the crime scene I'd started straight away taking samples, questioning people and it felt nice to have that normality. Once I finished up I headed to Magnus's where we were having a family dinner after Alec and Izzy's parents finalized their divorce.

I arrived to the smell of cooking and a stressed looking Alec in the kitchen.

"Hey, babe," I said walking in and seeing the mess.

"Try this," he said as I walked up to him and he placed whatever he was cooking in my mouth. I acted like it was nice, giving him a satisfied hum and a thumbs up when his phone rang and he left.

I grabbed the nearest cup and spat the food in there, waving my hand and using whatever magic I had to make the food taste nice. I quickly started to stir the food as Alec came back in and shoved me out the way.

"Izzy is going on a mission so its just me" he was stressed and the pressure on him was weighing him down, so I grabbed his hands and made him face me, before resting my hands on his face, gently stroking my thumb.