"Yes, Miss Mercedes?" she said in a shaky voice and stared at me.

"We'll make do with this," I said and stared at the wardrobe again.

Her eyes widened. I knew they would.

"Sure, ma'am," she quickly replied with a grin from ear to ear, and hurried off.

I smiled and sat on the stool, while she turned on the lights and started my make-up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"And, done!" She trilled and capped the lipstick, smiling graciously at my face.

I stood up and glanced at the clock. It was 10am.
I was so dead late. I had suffered a lot already, and all I asked for was a blessing to at least make my day.

"Thanks. Pick out something for me to wear," I ordered and grabbed Mercedes's phone.

Twenty missed calls from mamasita. CHRIST!

"All done ma'am," she said with a smile and pointed at the outfit she brought out.

I stared at it with a thoughtful look on my face.

It was a black short mini dress. Body hug, actually. Really short and too revealing. It had an open line running from both cleavages down to my belly button,and my whole back was revealed. It was a pretty nice dress from those designers.

I wore it with a red ankle strap heel, Jenny did my hair in a perfect ponytail, put on some accessories, and I was done. Jeez, finally!

I didn't change the dress because it was revealing. Not that I wanted to make a perfect impression of Mercedes, but I wanted to. For myself, at least.

All my life, my body was hidden in those imperfect non designer clothes. I was gonna live her life while I could, even if it included this.

Well, that was until Dar made sure Henry was gone because my life was literally on a very thin line.

I stared at myself in the mirror and was fully satisfied. Perfect! Way to rock my wasted boring highschool days!

Ma and pa wouldn't have been happy seeing me like that but they weren't there so I could just as well use the moment to the best.

I grabbed the red purse and slid it to my shoulder, enjoying my scent and smiling happily.

"Thanks Jenny," I said and walked out of the door as she tidied up.

I was on point, but as well as late. And I didn't even want to think about the love story. It was gonna be a total disaster!

I just prayed I'd find another tactic to get away from whatever happened. I put mine and Mercedes's phone in the purse and went out to Caden's room.

As a normal human, I knocked on the door peacefully. No response, so I slowly opened it.

Just as expected, annoying smirk Prince was just snubbing me.

"You didn't leave...." I trailed off, surprised and dashed out a smile.

"Yeah. Cause dad wouldn't let me leave without you," He shot angrily, not even turning to me.

"But..." I started.

"Shut...." he said, turning back to me but being cut off immediately he fixed his gaze at me. Here we go again.

"What?" I asked.

"I...I...said....." he stuttered, again.

I stared at my body from head to toe. I saw why he stuttered.....pervert in the making.