PREFACE

Quick Intro and scenery

Hello to whomever is reading this and is giving my story a chance, I thank you!

I've been reading a lot of bkdk stories lately, (lol, not a shock), and I've been imagining a story in my head that I've been trying to find but no one has seemed to write, so I'm writing it myself. This is the first time I'm really writing a fanfiction, and boy am I going to give myself a hard time with all these dynamics, but this is the story I'm envisioning so, oh well~.

I wanted to give y'all a helping hand when imaging the scenery instead of kind of leaving it up in the air, cause I myself need that kind of structure and maybe sometimes throughout the story I may not be clear on it, but as always feel free to involve your imagination. Again, I do not own any of the art, music, or characters that are/or will be used in this story. So, the main setting for this story is taking place at a University and at the university dorms. The way I envision the dorm rooms is that when you open the door there is a small hallway before you enter the actual room, I think it's called the foyer. As you walk in right away you see a living room, turn to the left you see the kitchen with an island and a small table meant for two. There are two bedrooms, both are next to each other in front/facing the living room with their own bathrooms. I'm envisioning the university kind of like the one from "Meteor Garden" or maybe even "A first thing called love" on Netflix. If you haven't seen or heard about these shows, I highly recommend them!

For those that are new to omegaverse, here is a little information, and my take on it.

· Beta: Can be both male and female. Have no scents, cannot smell an omega or alphas pheromones, don't have heats, and can't 'bond' with an alpha or omega.

· Alphas: Can be both female and male. They are the only ones the can smell an omegas pheromones that are released during a heat, and can smell other alphas'/omegas' scent(s). Are known to excel at their occupation/talent (ex. music, sports, art, etc).

· Omegas: Can be both female and male; although a male omega is more rare to come by. They have the ability to get pregnant, and have cycles known as 'heat' where they will secrete a sweet scent from their scent gland to attract alphas to mate with.

· Bond/ing: An act/action of an omega being 'claimed'. This is done when an alpha bites an omegas scent gland, injects their venom into the scent gland, and the omega will then on be bonded to that alpha for the rest of their life. This act cannot be done by an omega or beta.

· Fated mate: A rare phenomenon that is still being studied by medical professionals. A bonding where an alpha and omega can only smell each other's scent; therefore known as the persons fated mate. This is a rare phenomenon that occurs every one out of two million people, and most of the time those people never find their fated mate. People have no control over this. Other omegas/alphas can still smell their scent (For example, an omega can't smell any alphas scent other than their fated mate, but they can smell an omegas pheromones. Alphas can't smell an omegas scent except for their fated mate, but they can smell an alphas pheromones).

Alphas: Bakugo Katsuki, Todoroki Shoto, Kirishima Eijiro, Mirio Togata

Betas: Denki Kaminari, Kyoka Jiro, Tsuyu Asui, Fumikage Tokoyami

Omegas: Izuku Midoriya, Ochako Uraraka, Momo Yaoyorozu, Mina Ashido, Tamaki Amajiki

In regards to updates, I do work and attend actual University so updates may be slow, but guaranteed at least once every other week. Reason why updates are so long is because I would like to make the chapters lengthy, but that mainly depends on the story line. Other than that I may update it every week or every other week. As mentioned in the synopsis, there will be smut so read at your own discretion. For those of us that love a smutty story, it will take time to get to that point, but those chapters will be juicy~. So if you're willing to wait for updates I greatly appreciate your patience, it will be worth it!

Also, Bakugo and Deku may not be how he is exactly in the anime, but it will be similar. Just thought I'd add this in here.

Sorry for the long intro but I felt it needed to be said. Every other chapter authors note will be at the end of each chapter. Thank you for reading and enjoy Can't live without you!