Welcome Home: Military!Sweet Pea x Reader Smut

Start from the beginning

You woke an hour later, shuddering a bit at the cold around you having noticed Sweet Pea had rolled off of you and still remained sleeping soundly beside you. Sitting up in bed, you slowly began stripping off your clothes as you walked into the bathroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind you. You cut on the warm water in the shower.

Turning to face your reflection in the mirror, you pulled your hair up in a small messy bun in an attempt to keep it from getting too wet as you were just hoping to warm up and relax. You pulled open the shower door as the steam began to cloud the mirror and the door. Stepping inside the shower, you felt the warm water hit your skin. A small sigh of content fell from your lips as you turned your back to the shower head.

Your eyes slid shut as the warmth from the water causes your body to relax as you turned to face the shower head again. You let the water hit your face as the shower door opened. Your eyes snapped open as you felt large hands snake around your waist.

"You can't shower without me baby girl," Sweet Pea murmured, pulling your body against his.

Your cheeks flushed, thankful he couldn't see your embarrassed expression. His hands slipped further down your body before slipping between your legs. A small gasp fell from your lips as his index finger slipped along your wet folds.

"Pea," you whined.

A small chuckle rumbled from his chest as his index finger pressed against your entrance. "Dripping for me already?" He hissed into your ear.

"I wanted to have sex before but you fell asleep on me!"

Sweet Pea paused before removing his hands from between your thighs. "I noticed you had lingerie ready for me," he commented. "I was so tired from the flight... I'm sorry."

His hand rested on your lower abdomen as he pulled you against his body. You felt his erection pressing against your ass, making you chew your lower lip. "Pea," you whined, moving your ass against his erection. "Fuck me..."

"Not yet," he instructed. "On your knees."

"...but my hair."

"Knees."

Pouting, you turned to face him as you sunk down to your knees as you became eye level with his twitching erection. Your tongue drug along your lips at the site, having missed all these sexual escapades with your lover in his absence.

His hand rested on the top of your hand as the water beat down your body. So much for trying to keep your hair dry. "Open that pretty, little mouth," he instructed, his tongue moving along his lips.

You slowly opened your mouth as your hand came up and held his erection, gently pumping him in your fist. A low groan grumbled from his chest as his head pulled backward. A smirk curled over your lips as your tongue teased along the tip of his erection before taking him into your mouth. Your tongue swirled around his girth as a moan from your own throat vibrates against his cock, earning another sound of pleasure to fall from his lips.

Your head bobbed, taking more and more of his length into your mouth until the tip of his penis hit the back of your throat, causing you to gag.

"Fuck!" Sweet Pea moaned, his hand gripping the bun of your hair. "I love it when you gag like that baby." You moaned against his erection again, increasing your pace. "You look up at me baby girl. Look up at me with those pretty eyes."

A small whine of pleasure escaped from your mouth as your eyes slowly looked up at him as he began pumping his cock into your mouth. Gagging again as he hit the back of your throat, you felt saliva falling from your mouth.

"Let daddy cum down your throat," he growled.

You gave him a small nod as you whined again, feeling his grip on your hair tightened as the tip of his cock hit the back of your throat. You felt your gag reflex begin to build up as he kept his position. Your hands came to rest on his thighs to hold yourself steady... until you felt his cum shooting down the back of your throat.