Finally

Finally

Lynnette led Steven to their bedroom. Nervously, she took him to the bed and told him to "sit." Then whispering into his ear, "I'll be right back", and nibbled on his lobe before excusing herself to the bathroom.

Thinking to himself, "If you only knew what that does to me! I know what I would like to happen, but she hasn't been released from the doctors. I'. not getting hard, I'm not getting hard, I'm not... ... ..." His thoughts were interrupted by the view of his beautiful wife, standing in the doorframe of the bathroom... ...

"I'm hard." He whispered to himself. Clearing his throat, "Love? What are you doing? The doctors..."

"Cleared me on Monday." She cut him off. "I want my Valentine's present to you, me." She shrugged. "You have had my heart and soul," she says as she slowly walks towards him. "Today, you get my body."

Placing her hands on his shoulders, Steven brought his to her waist. Tears welled up in Steven's eyes as he slowly slid his hands down her hips, to her thighs. Once he reached the hem of the satin gown, just as carefully as he slid down, he brought them back up... on the inside of the gown. Caressing her legs and hiking up the gown as he returned his hands to her waist.

He drew her near. Kissing her as he pulled her to sit on his lap. With his right hand under her gown and holding her waist, Steven carefully ran his left hand up her right thigh. Caressing every inch his fingers could touch. He kissed he neck and moved to her shoulder. With his lips, he took the straps of the gown and 'kissed' their way off her body. When one strap fell, he moved chaste kisses across her breasts and up to the other shoulder and repeated his steps.

Lynnette's body may have been inexperienced, but she let her emotions of the moment take over. She wrapped her arms around Steven's neck, tossed her head back to give him more access to her neck and chest. When he kissed his way across her breasts, he stopped to kiss and suckle. She couldn't help the moans that erupted. As his hands explored her legs, he took his liberties with her. Massaging her thigh, slowly making his way to the apex of her lower body. Lynnette automatically spread her legs wider, inviting her husband to touch her in the most intimate of places.

Steven stopped for a moment and looked her in the eyes. There was no fear. No anxiety. Only pleasure could be seen written on her face. She happened to look at him when he stopped. No words exchanged, only a smile. Steven picked her up in his arms and laid her on the bed. Standing before her, he reached to slide the gown off her body. Taking in the sight of her body, inch-by-inch. She was now only in her bra and panties.

Lynnette sat up and reached for the collar of his shirt and pulled him in for a kiss. As she continued to kiss him, she started removing his shirt. Button-by-button the shirt came undone.

Steven allowed her to shove the shirt off his body and let her gaze at his chest and abs. She let her hands wander over his muscles. She leaned in to kiss his chest. Stopping at his nipple to suckle. His reaction to her action, made him growl. He had not thought that he would feel this kind of touch from his wife for a long while. But Lynnette didn't stop there. She kissed her way down his abs until she came to his waist. As she continued to kiss him along his abs, she began to unbuckle his belt, unbutton, and unzip his pants. With deft hands, she began to push his pants down to remove them. She could see his erection through his boxers. Steven watched her intently as she undressed him. Then with a wicked smile, when she met his erection, she began to kiss and caress him.

Shocked, that she would do something like that, he immediately went to stop her. Thinking "Tonight is about you.". But she shook her head no. and continued. She even went one step braver and pulled him free of the garment. Running her hands to his backside. Kneading his cheeks as she then began to take his erection in her mouth.

Steven stopped her. "No. Not like this. Not tonight."

He pushed her back to lie on the bed and pulled her panties off. Running his hands back up her thighs. Making circular movements as he kneaded the muscles. Once he reached the apex, he began to kiss her inner thigh. He moved further up and stopped momentarily to see the ecstasy on her face. Her body began to arch, begging him to continue. His hand moved to her breasts and freed them of the bra's cups. Kneading them and tenderly pinching her nipples as he kissed her lower lips.

Lynnette's hips raised up off the bed. She moaned out "more" as Steven then licked her slit. That earned him more sensual moans. Cautiously, he entered her with one finger. Delicately, he pumped it in and out. Lynnette was more vocal with her moans.

Steven then inverted his hand, so his palm cupped her. When he went to push his finger back into her, it was joined by a second. He could feel her natural juices flow and envelope his fingers. He could also feel the muscles squeeze his fingers every time they went in.

As he continued to pleasure her with his hand, He began to kiss her tummy. Making his way to her breasts. He licked circles around her nipples and was pleased that they reacted to become hardened peaks. He then began to suckle one then moved to the other. Never losing contact with her skin. He then removed his fingers when he began to kiss her lips, as he positioned himself on top of her.

He looked her in her eyes as he unhurriedly pushed his erection into his wife for the first time.

Part of him thought that she would stop him at any point. And he was prepared to do so if she should change her mind. But that didn't happen.