T.L.C.

T.L.C.

Steven suckled Lynnette's neck, behind her ear, all while running his hand down her arm, and then up her shirt. Still, he hasn't touched her skin. He still is outside her clothes. He began to gently rub over her breasts. He found that her nipples quickly reacted to his touch. He drew circles, tenderly around each nipple, as he gently bit her earlobe and spoke softly, "I love you so much." He then began to knead each breast, showing equal care to each one. Whispering again, "Let me love you."

Lynnette reacted positively. So much so, that she took his hand and placed it under her shirt. His lips never left her body, "You are so soft." Tears falling and small gasps of breath left her mouth as Steven fondled her breasts. "If this is too much, I can stop." He whispered with concern.

"No. Don't stop."

Steven continued. The gasps continued from Lynnette and soon moans joined, although almost inaudible. This was music to his ears. Soon, though, it became too much for Steven. He had to force himself to stop. Slowly, he began to cease kissing her and touching her. He was getting too excited himself and wanted more...but he knew he had to wait until she was healed.

"Please don't stop!" She begged.

"I don't want to. But if I don't, I won't be able to stop at all until I make love to you."

Surprising him, Lynnette reached back and put her hand down his sweatpants and gently rubbed his penis. Steven let out a loud gasp.

"Lynnette! What are you doing? You don't have to."

"I want to. Please... continue touching me. Kiss me more."

Lynnette slowly scooted until she was now lying on her back. Steven kissed her passionately. Lynnette cupped his face with her free hand to pull him close to her. Exploring every crevice of her mouth with his tongue. The way their tongues danced as if in a Waltz. Lynnette started moaning as Steven explored her body. Every inch he was now able to claim. Fully aware of her insecurities, he used the utmost care and when she moaned, he captured each and everyone with his mouth.

Steven briefly pulled away from kissing her. He stared lovingly into her eyes. As he watched how his fingers looked, skimming over each nipple, Lynnette pulled her shirt off to lay exposed to her husband. (Yup... the meds have kicked in!) Steven gazed at her heavenly body. He kissed her again and started his way down to her breasts with his tongue and lips. Lynnette now wrapped her hand around his penis, Stoking gently, up and down.

Steven moved from her lips, to her neck. Taking his time to caress her body. He then made his way down to her breast. Before he went to suckle her nipple, he looked up to her, to silently ask for permission. She only smiled and nodded her head.

He started with her right breast. Licking around her nipple before taking it into his mouth. He kneaded the left one while attending to the right one. Ever so gently, he made his way over to her left breast. He was right above her heart, so he started licking around the nipple in a heart shape. Her nipples hardened even more. Which in turn, made is erection even harder and longer. Lynnette gasped. Her breathing became erratic. Lynnette began stroking him harder by gently squeezing as she went up his shaft each time. Steven, now began to moan.

When he finally took her left nipple into his mouth, Lynnette moaned louder and whispered loudly, "YES!" She then ran her thumb over the tip of his penis. This earned her some reward moans from her husband.

They continued, and although they were inexperienced, they both reached climax at the same time. Tears fell through it all. He pulled her close and held her tight. They resumed the spoon position and fell fast asleep.