Epilogue

<Private Journal of Darrel and Ahsoka>

Authorization code: 7-5-6-7

Ahsoka's POV:
After crash landing on that moon, we of course had the throw the newly-formed Empire off by faking our deaths. It was a hard thing to do by leaving behind our prized possessions. But, we had no choice. Well, Darrel did keep his old master's lightsaber. Darrel may still be a Jedi, but I'm not.  We went to Naboo straight after to try to look for Anakin, but instead, we found a funeral. Padmé's funeral. That was a rough day. We snuck out until Senator Organa found us. He gave a device that would contact, should we need help with him.

Darrel's POV:
After some time passed, me and Ahsoka did end up getting married. We thought we should get our minds off of everything that has happened and because it was going to happen anyway. We did after all plan to get married after the war. It was a private wedding. It was me, Ahsoka, Rex, and R6. Ahsoka wore the most beautiful dress. Despite everything that happened, it was the most amazing day of my life.

Ahsoka POV:
Since then, me and Darrel went elsewhere, Rex went to the planet of Ord Mantell. He mentioned something about a squad of enhanced solders that defected from the Empire, Clone Force 99 if I heard him right. Years later, me and Darrel did have a son, Zalo Tano. A Togurta Hybird. He's such a delightful sensation, and he's one of the best things that's every happened to me.

Darrel's POV:
Eventually, Senator Organa reached out to us. He told us about a Rebellion he's formed against Palpatine. We joined as Fulcrum agents, so did Zalo. I also got in contact with my Father and my younger brother, they feared the worse. They actually thought I was dead when the clones attacked the Jedi Temple. But, soon after, Bail sent us on an assignment to rescue this rebel cell in the Mustafar system.