Chapter 10: Citadel Rescue

Trapped behind enemy lines! Carrying secret information, vital to the Republic's war effort, jedi master Even Piell and captain Tarkin were taken prisoner by the Separatists. An elite strike team led by Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker landed on the planet, Lola Sayu, and infiltrated the prison. The team rescued Master Piell and Tarkin, but they were pursued by the prison's evil commandant, Osi Sobeck. During the escape, their ship was destroyed. Now we find them on the run, desperate to escape the trap that is The Citadel.

Inside a cavern, the team was hiding as Captain Rex and Arc Trooper Fives was looking ahead to see if there was any Battle Droid in the vicinity, but there were none in sight.

"We're clear!" Rex said as he walked back to the team.

"What's our next move?" Ahsoka asked.

"We'll have to fight our way off this rock." Anakin responded.

"Contact the Jedi Council, see when they plan to rescue us." Obi-Wan said.

Master Piell walked over to Artoo and asked him to contact the Jedi Council.

"I'll handle it, Obi-Wan." Piell replied.

Artoo showed a hologram of Mace Windu and Yoda.

"Master Piell, it's good to see you alive, my friend." Mace said.

"Likewise, Master Windu. Our escape route has been compromised, and there is squads of droids closing in on us." Even said.

Anakin walked over to the hologram.

"When can we expect your arrival?" Anakin asked.

"Master Plo is already in route." Mace replied.

"Gunships will arrive to evacuate you, and your men. But do not delay, only a small chance of opportunity, shall we have." Yoda said.

Then Artoo showed a hologram of the rendezvous point where the gunships will arrive.

"Your rendezvous point will be this island." Yoda said.

Then the presice location glowed red in the hologram.

"Understood." Piell said.

"May the force be with you!" Mace said.

Then Artoo ended the holo transmission. Just then, three Commando Droids started firing at the team. Rex and Fives started shooting back, then Fives pulled out a grenade, and threw it at the Commandos. The grenade went off, destroying the droids.

"No doubt there's more on the way." Obi-Wan said.

Meanwhile, outside the Citdeal, Osbeck was at a Command Deck. Then, a hologram of Count Dooku appeared in front of him.

"Count Dooku, my lord." Osbeck said as he bowed in respect.

"Commander Osbeck, report! Have the prisoners been captured?" Dooku asked.

"Not yet, my lord." Osbeck replied. "But we've located their position and my droids are moving in now." He said.

"I need not remind you that the prisoners are carrying secret hyperspace coordinates into the core systems of the Republic and our Separatist homeworlds! This information will allow us to launch a surprise attack on Coruscant, striking a crippling blow to the Republic and the Jedi." Dooku said with a stern voice.

"Yes, my lord. I will see to it that they are soon back in our possession." Osbeck said.

"You should know, Commander, right now your honesty is the only thing keeping you alive." Dooku replied.