Chapter 12: The Wookie Hunt

Jedi Padawans abducted! Ahsoka Tano and Darrel Pullie is missing in action. Captured and released into a hostile jungle, they fight to stay alive with the help of a small band of Jedi younglings. As Anakin Skywalker scours the galaxy, desperate to find the lost Padawans, Trandoshan sport hunters track their youngling prey. With the death of their leader Kalifa, and separated from her friends, we find Ahsoka and Darrel on the run, as the hunters close in around her.

In the briar jungles of the island, Ahsoka and Darrel leaping from tree to tree. Hoping to evade the hunters. One hunter came after them. Ahsoka and Darrel were attempting to shake off their Trandoshan pursuer, Lagon, by hanging beneath a large branch. Lagon stopped and looked around, he knelt down and sniffed around to see if he could pick up their scents, he couldn't find the scent. Then, Garanc came in a hover pod in front of Lagon.

"Where are they?" Garanc asked.

"These two were faster than most. I've lost their scents." Lagon replied.

Garanc growled at Lagon.

"They can't hide forever! Mark my words, I'll have their hides and nail them to the wall, for killing my son!" Garanc said.

Lagon entered Garanc's hover pod, and they left the area. Darrel and Ahsoka got from under the branch, and returned to the hideout. When Darrel and Ahsoka returned to the hideout, Jinx and O-Mer was there waiting for them, they both stood up as the Padawans entered the hideout.

"You made it!" Jinx said in relief.

"We feared the worse." O-Mer said.

Ahsoka and Darrel looked at the two Younglings, and then looked down.

"Where's Kalifa?" Jinx asked.

"She didn't make it." Ahsoka replied.

"She's dead?" Jinx asked. "I can't believe it, she's been here longer then any of us." He added.

O-Mer sighed and sat down.

"We're all going to die here, it's only a matter of time." O-Mer said.

"If it's only a matter of time before we die, I say we go down with a fight!" Ahsoka replied.

"I agree, we have to make a stand." Darrel said.

"That's suicide!" Jinx scoffed.

"You've said that every few days they they release new prisoners on the beach. I say we attack that drop ship head on, they'll never expect it." Ahsoka said

O-Mer sighed and looked over at Jinx.

"Is it worth a shot?" O-Mer asked.

"Maybe it is." Jinx replied.

The next morning, using the cover of vegetation and the morning mists, Ahsoka, Darrel, and the younglings see the ship approaching the drop off point.

"Get ready, we'll have to be swift." Ahsoka said.

"The drop point's not far."
O-Mer replied.

The ship arrived at the drop off, then the Padawans jumped onto the ship, as it hovers above the beach. The Trandoshan co-pilot sees the Jedi hop onto the ship, forcing him to go after them. The co-pilot used the top exist to see Ahsoka in front of him, when he was about to pull out his blaster, Jinx, O-Mer, and Darrel kicked the Trandoshan from behind, and wrestled him down. Ahsoka descended into the ship to take down the other pilot.

The co-pilot threw O-Mer and Darrel across the ship, Jinx used the force to slam the Trandoshan down. Just then, the ship started drifting around aimlessly and damages vital systems, the Trandoshan fell off the ship to his death. Meanwhile, Ahsoka was still inside, fighting the Trandoshan pilot, the pilot took out his blaster, he attempted to shoot her, but she used the force to his the pilot out the ship's window. Then Jinx came to the front of the ship to see Ahsoka still inside.