Chapter 7: Ghosts of Mortis

Stranded! Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin Skywalker, and their Padawans Ahsoka and Darrel are caught in the middle of a treacherous battle between good and evil. The scales now tipped toward the dark side, our three warriors must guard against attack as they plan their escape. A great weight has been placed on Anakin's shoulders, for it is now that he must face who he really is.

Inside the ship, Ahsoka and Darrel are checking on the damage to the ship, they were wearing goggles to avoid anything physical eye contact with the damaged things in the ship.

"It'll take us awhile to fix all this." Darrel said as he sighed.

"We'll get it done together, then it shouldn't take long, my love." Ahsoka replied.

Darrel blushed and smiled at Ahsoka as he leaned in to kiss her, Ahsoka also leaned in to kiss Darrel. The two Padawans deepen the kiss and held each other, then the two Padawans slowly broke off their kiss.

"Alright, let's break the news to Obi-Wan and Anakin." Darrel said.

Ahsoka nodded, the two Padawans poked their heads out from the bottom of the ship and looked at their masters.

"So, do you two want the bad news, or the really bad news?" Ahsoka asked.

Anakin and Obi-Wan turned around to look at Ahsoka.

"Well let's try the bad news with a little optimism." Obi-Wan replied.

"We've got two cracked shilo pins, a busted power converter, the engines should be fired twice to dump debris, and the backup vents need charging." Ahsoka said.

"Sounds terribly downbeat." Obi-Wan replied.

"We won't be going anywhere for now." Darrel said.

Ahsoka smiled at Obi-Wan and jumped back down to the bottom of the ship and continued to fix it, Darrel followed Ahsoka and helped her.

"Can it be fixed?" Obi-Wan asked.

"We can reroute the primary initiator, weld the dampening vents, and that might give us enough power to leave the atmosphere. After that, we have no guarantees she'll hold together." Ahsoka replied.

"We'll take our chances, better than staying here." Obi-Wan said as he left the ship with Anakin.

"Ok it shouldn't take long now..." Was all Darrel could say before Ahsoka kisses him, Darrel returned the kiss and put his hand on Ahsoka's cheek during the kiss. Soon, they both broke off the kiss.

"I really needed that, Ahsoka." Darrel said as he began to blush.

Ahsoka smiled and playfully hit Darrel's shoulder.

"If we get this ship back together, you'll get plenty more." Ahsoka said as she kissed Darrel's cheek.

Ahsoka started to reroute the primary initiator as Darrel welded the damping vents, after ten minutes, they were finally finished.

Darrel looked at Ahsoka and pulled her closer to him, she giggled and kissed Darrel's cheek. Darrel put his arms around Ahsoka and kissed her neck, his action made Ahsoka let out a moan.

"Let's rest for awhile, I'm tired." Darrel said.

Ahsoka nodded and closed her eyes, and Darrel did the same, eventually, Ahsoka fell asleep in her lover's arms, and Darrel also fell asleep. A few moments later Obi-Wan saw Darrel and Ahsoka sleeping, he smiled but they still needed to continue fixing the ship.