Moving

After that day of our first makeout session, we've had plenty of other hot sessions. Couch, bed, pool, kitchen. He's respected my wishes so far, never touching my breasts or my sex. He does however squeeze my ass, which I don't actually mind.
Tonight we come back from taking Daisy to a vet for a regular check up. I tell Jungkook he can go to the bathroom, after hearing him whine in the car cutely about having to pee. I take Daisy's harness off as she makes her way to her bed in the living room, her throne.
I walk out towards the pool, letting the wind breeze through my cropped tank top and shorts, making my skin prickle. I take a deep breath, looking up towards the sun, loving the heat against my skin. I feel Jungkook wrap his arms around me and kisses my shoulder, hugging me close to him.
"Do you still want to go back to your apartment?"
I nod.
"Just to get my essentials. I think it's safe to say you'd much rather me stay here with you and Daisy."
I turn around as Jungkook gives me a huge smile, giving me small kisses on my face as I giggle.

We make our way into my cold apartment. I start to grab all the things that I know I'll need like all of my clothes, tampons and pads, pictures that I took when I went to Hawaii, my Polaroid, and my razors and shaving cream and body lotion. In the end I have three full bags and I feel my heart swell with happiness.
I never expected to live with Jungkook, but I can't say I'm not happy about it, because I'm ecstatic about it. While I was placing all my shoes and clothes in the bags I realized most of my clothes are lacy and... slutty? Very revealing besides a few baggy shirts and hoodies. I for sure need some new clothes, or maybe just wear these around the house.
I walk out and smile at Jungkook, him coming to help me with my bags.
"All ready, Princess?"
I nod as he kisses the top of my head, lightly smacking  my ass, making me double over in laughter. I stand back up and give him a small peck as we make our way out of my old apartment and back to his amazing house.

After Jungkook insisting to place my clothes into his closet and place my things where I want them, I immediately rush to Jungkooks side of the closet and grab a black button up shirt, peeling off my other clothes and pulling this on, the length reaching an inch or two above my knees and sweater paws forming.
I walk out to the living room, sneaking up behind Jungkook as he's leaning over the couch. I jump onto his back and laugh, his hands gripping onto my thighs as he pushes me up to adjust myself. I kiss his neck as he makes his way towards the glass doors, opening it as I protest.
"Jungkook I swear to god if you-"
He somehow manages to make me shift and grabs me from the hips, detaching me from him and throwing me into the water laughing. I reach the surface laughing as I wipe the water off my face and my hair as well. I swim towards the edge where he's standing and give him my best puppy dog face.
"Oh, Princess. Don't be like that."
I smile as he reaches down towards me, tugging his arm and making him fall in. I laugh at him, soon giggling when he places his hands on my waist as he places me on top of the edge of the pool.
"Oh you're wearing my shirt?"
I nod as I move the wet hair from his eyes, his hands rubbing up against my thighs. He pushes himself up, our faces almost touching, before placing a kiss on my lips. I suck his bottom lip as I keep his face in my hands, a soft moan escaping his lips and into my mouth. That's exactly what I want to hear.