Matching

I told Jungkook about my strange nightmare, and he had a guilty look on his. I asked what was wrong but he just told me he felt bad about me having a nightmare, even though it isn't his fault. It's finally summer, thank god, and I actually passed despite missing so much. I think next year I'll either do home school or just not graduate, I haven't really decided.
Jungkook and I decided to sleep on the couch after my freaky dream, and I woke up early to make him breakfast, feeling bad about waking him up last night. I decide to make a sausage omelet with cilantro, cheese, and spinach since he loves spinach and cilantro.
I grab a banana milk out of the fridge for him as I hear him stir, the omelet now needing to be placed on a plate. I grab a plate and make everything pretty as I hear him go to the bedroom, most likely to brush his teeth.
"Good Morning, Kookie. How'd you sleep?"
I hear him shuffle in as he places one hand on my hip and rests his chin on my shoulder.
"I slept alright. How about you, Princess?"
I nod, turning around and handing him the plate and the small banana milk.
"You didn't have to cook for me."
I roll my eyes and give him a small kiss.
"Let me spoil you since you spoil me all the time."
He laughs as he leans up against the counter and place his banana milk on the counter, eating his omelet as he talks about going out to eat or going shopping downtown. It takes me a minute to fully realize that he isn't wearing a shirt, just black sweats with his underwear waist band showing.
"Downtown? I've never been. Are the stores good?"
He nods, his hair falling into his face.
"They have really good sweets shops and music stores as well. They even have karaoke. I'll take you to my favorite music store if you want."
I nod frantically, excited. He laughs as I move closer and give him a peck on his nose, telling him I'll go get ready. He gives me a slap on the ass as a response and I laugh, forgetting about my weird dream and my questions.
I decide to dress up a bit since we rarely go out, and wear a black sheet crop top with a white collar and zipper and a black bra underneath with black leggings and black and white converse, putting my hair into braids. As I wrap the hair toe at the end of my left braid Jungkook walks in and smiles at me in the mirror.
I look at his outfit, black tight jeans with tips in the knees, with a black shirt tucked into his pants and a black jacket over it. We really matched without trying, a fat ass mood. I watch him in the mirror as he wraps his arms around my waist and gives feather kisses against my neck, sending chill down my spine.
"You ready, Princess?" He says, looking at me in the mirror with a big smile on his face.
"Yes, sir."
I turn around as he raises an eyebrow.
"Sir? That's new."
I laugh.
"It's not a nickname, don't worry."
He laughs and kisses me, heading out towards the front door, grabbing his keys and our phones and wallets. As we walk out something flashes before my eyes, like a movie playing in front of my eyes. I see Jungkook over me, tears in his eyes, his hair short this time. I feel his kisses on my lips, but I don't kiss back, I just watch in horror as he sobs and places his face into my neck, the blackness taking over me.
I come back to reality and Jungkook notices something off about me and comes towards me.
"Princess, what's wrong?"
I look at him, wondering if I should tell him. I don't want him to worry, and I don't want to ruin our plans of going out today. Maybe it's just another weird dream or something.
"I'm fine, just got dizzy from the sun for a moment, I'm good I promise."
I give a fake smile, Jungkook not buying it but I push him towards the car, insisting I'm fine, when clearly I'm fucking not.