A Sad Night

As I calmed down I tried to figure out what to say, what questions I need answers to. I know exactly the answers I want.
"Jungkook. Did-did we have a kid in a past life?"
I feel the tears trickle down my face as he nods, pain in his eyes.
"Where is he?" I ask, not really wanting an answer to that.
I watch as he cries, trying to say his sentence while pulling me into him.
"I-I'm so sorry, Princess. That night... that night someone took him from us. I haven't heard anything, seen anything either-"
He sobs, not being able to finish his sentence.
"It's all my fault, I'm so sorry."
He sobs in my ear, forcing me to sit up and wrap him up into my arms, crying with him. I never met our son, but the pain in my heart still makes my insides hurt.
"Baby, no. It isn't your fault, please don't blame yourself. It's not your fault."
I run my fingers through his hair, running along his scalp.
"I've hurt you both, I've hurt you so many times. I've had to watch you die so many times, and its always been my fault. Being with me gets you into harm's way."
He clings to me, his tears soaking my body.
"Jungkook. Listen to me. Nothing has ever been your fault. Even if you weren't a vampire, humans would still be dicks towards me, possibly even kill me. Life isn't fair, and there are many obstacles, but don't think for a fucking second that any of that is your fault. I've always chosen to be with you, and that will never change."
That night I let him cry on me, I let him cry on me until he fell asleep. I cried too. I cried for the son that I can't remember, praying that hopefully he wasn't killed or hurt. I pray that Jungkook will stop blaming himself, tearing himself apart. I can't see my baby like this.
I've decided on my future. I've decided to turn into a vampire. I've decided to make sure Jungkook will never have to see me die again, and hopefully we could start a family together, or maybe even find our son, that is if he even is still alive. Jungkook never told me the time span of my dream, so I'm not for certain if he would even be alive at this point.
I barely got sleep, because I wanted to make sure Jungkook felt safe, felt loved. I kept him on my body, I kept his hair in between my fingers and rubbing his head. I kept my hands on him, in fear of never feeling him again. He woke up once, crying, but soon fell fast asleep when I reassured him again that everything is okay, nothing was his fault, and that I love him so fucking much.
We laid down together, part of his body on me, his head in my chest as his arms were wrapped around me. This man has been through so much pain, I can't imagine what he's feeling right now, but I'll do my best to make sure he never feels like this again.