Breakfast

We stayed up the rest of the night to drink tea and talk, the background of the TV making me feel at ease. I don't like quietness very well, it makes me nervous. We talked just to get to know each other more, and he actually isn't that bad. He's like any other regular person, wanting dreams and to have achievements.
We eventually fell asleep on the couch, him on the left end and me on the right curled up tightly. As I wake I feel a fluffy dog at my feet and a blanket over me. Everything from last night comes back to me, including my nightmare. I rub my arms and legs, only realizing that my shorts are very much rode up due to the position I'm sleeping in and blushing profusely. Did I flash Jungkook all night?
I realize there is a pleasant smell filling the room and little sounds of sizzling and humming. I look up to find Jungkook making what looks like french toast, his humming sounding so beautiful. Instead of getting up I just watch him. How does someone look that fine when they aren't even trying? Apparently he notices me staring and looks towards me, giving me a cute little smile with his nose scrunched. I smile back, slowly getting up and stretching, accidentally showing my tummy as I raise my arms up and stand on my tiptoes to stretch.
I walk towards the kitchen, feeling as if I've drank a thousand cups of coffee. I feel overly happy.
"French toast? My favorite!"
We smile at each other as I ask where the plates and cups and silverware are, placing them all on the counter.
"Where do we eat?" I ask as Jungkook places two slices of french toast on my plate and three on his.
"Oh I eat outside on the patio. It's pretty today."
I smile as I grab our plates, him getting the syrup and the two mugs of coffee. We walk out of the opened window doors and I find a round wooden table with pretty chairs with cushions, an umbrella above it. We place everything down and I get comfy in the chair, pulling my left leg up closer to me as we quietly eat, the soft sounds of birds and other various animals filling the quietness.
"Did you sleep well Jungkook?" I ask as I take a bite, looking at him briefly to him smiling.
"Yes. Did you sleep better after drinking tea?"
I nod, turning towards the pool. Man, I really want to swim, but I don't have a bathing suit, only underwear and bras and shorts. Jungkook notices me staring for a while and speaks up.
"Do you want to swim Y/N?"
I look at him and blush before shaking my head no.
"I can't, I don't have a bathing suit. I have shorts but not any shirts I'd want to get wet."
He nods, finishing up his breakfast and leaning back into his chair, sipping his coffee as he looks out at the scenery. God does he looks so ethereal.
"You can wear one of my shirts, Princess. I don't mind. I even have swim trunks you could wear if you're comfortable with that."
I stare at him, playfulness in his eyes.
"Uh sure. But I'll look like a little kid since you're way taller than me."
He smiles at that and I finish my food, turning my body towards the pool and closing my eyes, listening to the beautiful music from nature.

"Princess, can you come here for a minute?"
I walk towards Jungkooks voice inside his room, looking to find black silk sheets and pillows on his bed with a nightstand beside it. As I walk in further I see a room with a light on and walk towards it to find Jungkook surrounded by clothes.
"I found some swim trunks and black shirts you could wear, since I figured you wouldn't want to wear white."
I laugh at that before getting closer to him to look through his clothes. He mostly has black and white, and tons of suits. He picks through some shorts to grab a pair of black shorts and handing them too me. He then finds a black over sized shirt and hands it to me, content on his face.
"Thank you. Are you gunna swim too?"
He blushes at that and looks away. Why did he get flustered, it was just a question.
"If you want me too."
I nod as I walk back out to go towards the guest room. I lock it and close the big door blinds before stripping down. I place his shorts on but they keep slipping off me, so I resort to a pair of black short shorts, which will be hidden by his humongous shirt. I place my curly hair in a messy bun, realizing that it looks absolutely insane. Alright, I'm ready to swim!