Outfits

We hold hands as we walk down the busy streets, looking through the store windows to see if we want to go in and roam around. We stop in front of a clothing store, a grunge store like Hot Topic, and beg Jungkook to go in with me, tugging his arm and walking towards the door.
We walk in and the cold air from the AC smacks me in the face. I look around to find the girls clothes on the left and the guys on the right. I go to the left towards skirts and tight pants, looking through the black and checkered pants with Jungkook behind me and observing.
"I've never seen you in a skirt, Princess. Maybe try on out."
I turn around to be greeted with a mischievous smile. I roll my eyes as I move towards the skirts, feeling the fabric in between my fingers and sometimes grabbing a skirt to place it in front of my body, looking into the mirror to see if it would look good on me.
"Should I get fishnets? I could get the black skirt with the chain and then have fishnets and some type of shirt."
I turn back to Jungkook as he smiles at me, admiring my outfit for today once again.
"There were some shirts over there," his finger guiding me to the tight towards a bunch of long sleeve shirts, different colors and types of fabric.
"I know you like soft fabric. They have a lot of soft shirts over there."
I nod as I guide him with one hand behind me, his warm hand swallowing my small hand, as we stop in front of a wall full of shirts. I look for a shirt that would match well with the black shirt and fishnets, admiring a long sleeve black shirt with rips running down the sides of the arms.
I look around more, finding a long sleeve mesh crop top, black, and a very lacy bra to go with it. I jump up and down excitedly as we make our way towards the dressing room, briefly stopping to pick out some shirts and pants with belts for him.
"Ah, Princess. We're shopping for you."
I protest, giving him my best puppy face as he always gives in.
"Okay, okay."
We part from each other, going towards open stalls. I strip off my clothing, my body in the mirror. I never realized how bad my hickies were, fuck! I touch at my neck briefly, reliving yesterday. I shake my head and pull on the fishnets, I was told as long as we buy them we can wear them. I slip on the skirt and then quickly change out of my bra to the lacy one, finally pulling on the black mesh crop top.
I look into the mirror, satisfied with my outfit choice. I turn around and notice the skirt is quite short, and I can't bend in it without flashing people. I twirl around again, happy with myself. I walk out and find Jungkook looking out towards the shop, his amazing outfit making me drool.
I gave him a tight fitted white shirt and some light blue ripped jeans, and damn does he look good in them. I walk up to him and kiss his cheek, having to stand on my tippy toes. He looks at me and smiles, motioning me to step back and to spin for him.
"Does it look okay? I know the shirt's kind of short, but I figured as long as I don't like bend or anything I'm good."
He doesn't say anything, only his lips telling me a very firm yes to my question. I smile and place my hand on his neck to push his head down a little so I can reach his lips. I bite his lip and he gives a low growl before pulling back, his eyes twinkling.

We go back to change, paying for the outfits and Jungkook carrying the bag, even though I kept insisting to hold it but he's stubborn as hell. We walk down the side walk as I look around. I spot something weird in a window, and realize it's that weird creature from my dream. The one who fell through the glass ceiling, the one I saw heading to work, but Jungkook didn't notice.
Is this thing even real? Considering last time Jungkook didn't see it, I don't want to speak about it, but something is screaming at me I'm the back of my head. I think I've just made up scary things because I see fricking demons and apparently Leviathans. Am I being followed, or is my mind truly just fucking me up?