A Sad And Confusing Dream

DISCLAIMER: SEX SCENE

I lock the door behind me, Jungkook shoving me up against it, lips locked onto mine. I've never seen him quite this harsh, I mean, he's bossy, but not like this, not rough so to speak. He tries to lift up my skirt but I oblige, a pout on his lips.
"Let me please you this time. It's the least I can do, after all, for teasing you."
He lifts one eyebrow before I push him towards the counter sink, him sitting on it with his hands on my ass. I run my nails down his clothed chest, his grip tightening.
I reach for his bulge, palming him as I trace his lips with the tip of my tongue before exploring the inside of his mouth, what seems like the millionth time now. He moans in my mouth, pushing me in between his legs to get closer to me.
I let go of him, hurriedly going towards a stall, which is surprisingly clean. I make him sit down on the toilet, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, letting him pull them down as I get onto my knees in front of him, scooting closer towards his erection.
I grab his dick, spreading his precum against his length, his lips parted as his eyes are closed, his hands placed on the back of my head, his fingers getting s better grip of my hair. I sit up on my knees, taking his length into my mouth, loving the salty taste. I keep my hand wrapped around where I can't fuck with my mouth, rubbing up and down, obscene sounds vibrating through the bathroom walls.
I graze his skin with my teeth, licking in circles around his tip, loving the feeling of his hand gripping my hair harder. I keep this rhythm, him pushing into my mouth, making it hard for me not to gag, but I soon feel him tense up.
"Y/N, I'm about to cum."
I ignore him, keeping him inside of my mouth. He moans, pressing farther into my mouth as his cum fills my mouth, trickling down my throat. I unwrap my lips around his dick, swallowing his cum, as he tucks himself back into his briefs and jeans.
He laughs while I get up off my knees, wiping my mouth just in case some of his cum spilled out of my mouth. I sit on his lap, his hand pressed up against my back as he takes his thumb and index finger with the other hand to pull me towards his face, a very much needed kiss taking place.
"Was that your first time? If so, you're a natural."
I laugh at him as we escape the stall, fixing ourselves in the mirror.

I wake up with the sounds of Jungkooks soft snores in my ear, the sun shining onto us. God, last night was fucking amazing, probably the most fun I've had. I close my eyes, Jungkooks face and eyes flashing before my closed eyelids. I never stop thinking about him, even though we live and see each other every day. Maybe I'm just addicted.

The sounds of a baby crying wakes me up, Jungkook telling me to stay I'm the room, but it isn't our room as of right now. I stand up, going towards the bat next to the door, standing beside the door, listening to our son wailing. The glass window in our bedroom shatters, glass flying every which way, making me scream.
I can't see the huge figure, but I can sense that it's bad news. It comes towards me, but I swing the bat, making contact, but it grabs the bat and fucking snaps it. Shit, what do I do? I try to run, but it grabs hold of me, dragging me towards the balcony.
"No, no! Get the fuck off me! Get off you crazy son of a bitch!"
I hit and scratch at the arms, but the creature doesn't budge. Fuck, fuck, where's Jungkook? Where's my fucking kid? I feel the creature lifting me higher as I over look the balcony, briefly looking down at cement ground.
"Get off me!"
I hear the door slam open, Jungkook breathless and crying, blood all over him.
"No!" I hear him scream, but it's too late. I watch as the balcony shrinks, knowing I'm soon going to hit the concrete. I don't hear our son crying anymore, is he okay?

I jump up out of the bed, screaming as I felt the concrete against my back, splitting my head open. Jungkook is immediately at my side, asking me what's wrong and what happened, placing his hands against my face, forcing me to look at him, but I can't, for the tears make my vision blurry, and the moment I was thrown off the balcony replays in my head, along with the babies cries.