Guide You

After our very confusing talk last night, I decided to go to bed, trying to wrap my head around everything he told me. I didn't want him to think I'm mad at him for not telling me, I understand why he didn't. I was more hurt that he had to watch me die to many times, and most of them not the best.
All night I cuddled him, keeping him close to me and cooing him, running my fingers through his hair and scalp to let him fall asleep better. The fact that he has the patience to wait for me and the fact that through all the lives he's still managed to make me fall in love with him, and him still loving me. This man is just... perfect.
I wish I could ease his pain, ease his worry, but I don't necessarily know how. Don't get me wrong, after our talk I've thought about possibly turning into a vampire, but I wouldn't be sure Jungkook would agree. If it meant staying with him for eternity, either of us not having to watch each other die, especially him.
I couldn't really sleep much last night, wishing I could remember what it was like in our past lives. Was I childish like I am now? Did bad things happen to me like with Gracen? How many times have I died, and why did I die? What did Jungkook mean about the two of us fighting creatures? Was there some sort of battle or something?
My head was swimming with answers, wishing that my brain would just let me see the past. I've really been thinking about turning into a vampire, and I think I want to ask Jungkook, but he said I'll get more powerful and creatures will try to come after me still to take my power.
I'm confused, but I know what ever happens I'll be with Jungkook, and that's all I'll ever wish for.
I decided to wake up and look around the house, mainly in the fridge. The fridge is fully stacked with food and drinks, which I wouldn't have expected. I guess someone, maybe Jungkook, comes here and keeps food in date? I don't know, but the house is so pretty. It's kind of like the one before, the living room over looking the city instead of a pool and trees to look at. Either way, I don't mind.
There's a balcony outside the living room, so I decide to go out and sit on the futon placed in the middle. It really is pretty out here, and the cool breeze hitting me, the scent of pine following with it. Since Jungkook told me about my previous pasts and I might, if i don't become a vampire, have future ones, i want to live my best life. Do all the things I've always wanted to go, go places I've dreamed of going. And I want Jungkook by my side.
I lay down on the futon, falling asleep to the sounds of birds and the sun slowly rising. I wake up to a kiss on my forehead, looking up at Jungkook. I smile, sitting up as he sits beside me, placing his hand on my thigh as he looks out towards the city.
"How are you feeling?" He asks, looking at me with sleepy eyes and bed head hair.
"I'm okay, I promise."
I lean in for a kiss, feeling him smile. He pulls back to place his hand on my cheek, looking in my eyes. I go back for a kiss, never wanting to leave them and his amazing taste.
Before long I'm straddling him, his hands supporting me by the ass. Our kisses become harder, hungrier for each other. The taste of his tongue makes me want to rolling eyes into the back of my head. I want to go farther with him, but, I'm not very good at sex. I don't really know what to do, but I'm sure he does.
"Jungkook. I-I don't really know how to... have sex. What if I'm not good?"
He gives me a smile before kissing my lips.
"I'll guide you, and we can always practice."