Swimming

I walk to the pool, Jungkook not here yet. I kept on my bra and underwear just in case if some weird thing happens or if my nipples happen to get very cold. I slowly get into the pool which is surprisingly warm. The shirt tries to float up but I tie it tightly around my stomach, showing part of my stomach.
I float on my back, taking in the sun and zoning into my own happy world when I feel vibrations in the water. I decide to stand to find Jungkook in the water, his upper body exposed. Oh, wow. I didn't know he had any tattoos! He has writing on the sides of his ribs and roman numbers on his collarbone. I admire his tattoos as he comes closer, my hand reaching out but soon sinking into the water.
"You want to touch them, Princess?"
I feel very nervous at his presence, his god like body and toned muscles shining so brightly at me. He takes my left hand and places it onto the tattoo of roman numerals, tracing them. I notice something on his shoulder and turn him around. His back is completely covered. He has a huge dragon on his back, one hand crawling up onto his shoulder. There is some writing beside the dragons head but I can't read the foreign language.
I trace the writing, his body twitching and breath hitching before relaxing again. I love tattoos, but I haven't gotten the chance to get one, only piercings.
"I like them a lot. Do they have meaning?"
I stop touching him, wishing I could keep my hands on him as he turns around.
"The roman numerals are a death date from someone who was very dear to me. The lyrics on my ribs are from a song I wrote that kind of had some special meaning. All of them aren't in English, as you can see. The dragon is representing my mothers culture, her name written beside it."
I nod, feeling jealous of his god like skin and god like body. I wish I could look that good. We stand there for a moment before I get a mischievous idea. I decide to splash water at him, hitting him in the face. I laugh and guard myself as Jungkook splashes water at me, making me walk backwards towards the side of the pool.
I continue to splash at him, then I feel my back pressed up against the pool, Jungkook stops splashing me as we laugh together. I look at him, his hair dripping down into his face and the water droplets looking damn good on him. I admire him again, not realizing that he gets closer to me, placing his hands against the concrete top of the pool beside my arms.
I don't mind that we keep our gazes locked onto each other. I don't mind that his eyes wonder down my body as he bites his lip before looking back at me and my lips. I don't mind as he grins at me, his pupils dilating. I could stare at him forever.
"You look stunning, Princess. I like you in my shirts."
I nod my head, not caring that my cheeks flush, but I do care when he starts to pull away from me and laying on his back. I pout, still leaning up against the pool wall, wishing I could do something, but I don't want to over step any boundaries.

We stayed in the pool for a while, splashing at each other and sitting on the steps to chat, Jungkook always in front of me to look at me. We walk back in, drenched. I tried my best to squeeze the water out of his shirt and some what out of my shorts, but the clothes still decided to cling to my body.
"Go shower, Princess. The chemicals can harm your hair."
I laugh at him, mocking him before going back to the bathroom. I strip off the wet clothes and take a hot shower, reliving the pool incident. As I get out I realize I didn't get my clothes, so I hurriedly grab a towel and run towards my room, forgetting to lock it.
I pull on lacy red underwear and a lacy bra to match, finding an oversize hoodie and knee high black socks. As I try to pull my hoodie over my head the door opens, making Jungkook and I gasp.
"Ah, I'm sorry!"
I watch his face turn bright red before closing the door behind him. I pull the hoodie on, cursing at myself. I probably just weirded him out now! Oh my god, how much did he see?