Respect

I feel daring. I feel on top of the world and like I can do anything and everything. And that's what I plan to do. I keep myself in between Jungkooks legs, coming closer to him. He keeps a grin on his face as his hands are in his pockets, watching me.
I place my hands against the counter top like he did in the pool, and I get closer to his face.
"Is this pay back, Princess?" He asks, smiling as I look at his lips briefly.
"Possibly. It's only fair."
He pulls me closer to him, our bodies pressed up together, his hands firmly placed on my waist as he leans closer to me. I take his face into my hands and kiss him deeply, wishing that our kiss could last forever. We pull back to breathe, his pupils dilated as he looks at me. He pulls me into him again, cradling me as I melt into him, arms wrapped around him protectively. Why does this seem so damn familiar? As if I've tasted his lips before, felt his heat and body up against mine.
I want more, I want to taste all of his body, but I want to take it slow, a sweet kiss and cuddle will do for today. He kisses the top of my head and I listen to his rapid heart beat, pressing my hands onto his back to feel his muscles.
"Alright, Princess. I'm going to teach you how to cook a favorite meal of mine. It's Italian."
I sadly let go of him as we make our way towards the oven and stove, all the ingredients laid out on the counter.

After we finish cooking and eating we decided to lay on the couch with Daisy to watch a movie. We spoon together, Jungkooks arms keeping me close to him. I've had to keep myself from being a sinner, from ignoring his hot breath on my neck and his crotch pressed against my ass. How the fuck am I supposed to keep being a saint when a God is behind me?
As if he read my mind, like any other time I fucking think, he lightly kisses my neck, reaching the top of my ear and nibbling. I flutter my eyes shut, giving in to his temptation. I push myself up against him, circling my hips to hear a light groan escape his lips into my ear.
Before long he's on top of me, my legs next to his hips as he leans into me, kissing me and licking and biting my neck, my nails digging into his skin as he grinds against me, his bulge hitting just the right spot. His lips are swollen from all of our kisses and the bites I've made on his bottom lip, several bruises blossoming on his gorgeous skin.
He kisses my lips, trailing to my jaw and to my ear, reach back to my neck. His hands are placed beside my sides, one hand up my hoodie and placed onto my hip, rubbing his thumb in a circle in a sensitive spot of mine. I don't know how the fuck he knows that, but I don't care right now.
I keep focused on his lips and soft face, him letting me trail kisses down his lips and jawline, sucking his neck as he grinds against me again, making me moan against his skin. I told myself I want to take it slow, and I really need too. I'm not sure I want to have sex yet, it's too soon. But I enjoy his kisses, his soft touches. He hasn't groped me or placed his hands anywhere on my underwear, and I respect that.
"Wait, Jungkook."
He stops harassing my neck and looks into my eyes, cheeks reddened and lips swollen.
"I don't want sex. At least not right now! I just... want to take things slow. But, I'm very much fine with this, just don't expect any thing more for right now. I hope you can respect that."
He nods, kissing my lips sweetly.
"Of course Princess. Anything for you. We can stop if you'd-"
I don't let him finish his sentence, pulling him back into me as he laughs against my neck, letting me ruffle his hair and pulling his face to my lips, covering it in kisses.