Strange Dream

Somewhat Of A Sex Scene Disclaimer

I sink back into the water, focusing on Jungkooks amazing tongue in my mouth as he picks me up to push me up against the pool wall. I pull away from his lips and lick his jawline and his neck, sucking his healing bruises just to make them more colorful.
I moan as he presses himself up against me, moving my hand to palm him through his soaking jeans. He moans as he bites me hard, making me gasp. I stop palming him to let him rub up against me, the feeling exciting me further. I keep my head tilted back, Jungkook using one hand to unbutton the first two buttons of his shirt, looking at me asking for permission.
I nod, letting his lips trace lines down my exposed chest, moaning and tangling his hair into my hands, pushing myself up against him and circling my hips as he squeezes my thighs.
I let go of his hair and put my hands under his shirt, running my nails along his toned muscles, feeling his dick twitch against me. I lick the outline of his ear, his moans honey to my ears. The sounds he makes and knowing they're caused by me is enough to set me over the edge.
I move my hand back to his jeans, palming him once again as he bites my lip. He let's me out of his grasp and grazes my skin with his nails, hooking his finger in my underwear, tugging playfully.
"Touch me," I whisper in his ear, pulling his belt loops to make him closer to me as he moves his hand towards my sex, rubbing me.
I moan, my eyes practically rolling into the back of my head as he puts his hand into my underwear, rubbing my clit as I keep palming him, feeling him twitch. My hand is on his neck as he attacks my chest again, our moans edging us on.
"Jungkook I-I"
I can't finish my sentence as the coil that's been tightening in my stomach releases, sending my head back and moans pouring out of my mouth, feeling Jungkook softly moan into my neck as his body shutters.
We come down from our highs, our cheeks flushed.
"Jesus," I say, wondering if this is just a dream of some sort.
I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him into me, his chin resting on my shoulder as he wraps his arms around me.
"I didn't go to far, did I?"
I'm touched by his politeness.
"Not at all."
I kiss his ear and stay in his grip longer, deja vú rushing over me. With him, it's as if I've done this countless times, tasted his sweet lips more than I have, his smell in my nose and his warmth pressed up against me. This is something that I know has happened before, I just can't put my finger on it right now.

I look around, the sky an ugly orange and red, screams being heard all around me. I try to lift my head, but it hurts to move, to breathe. I look to my right to find several people laid about onto the ground, not moving. Blood is everywhere, painting the grounds red. I look to my left, wincing.
I spot two figures fighting each other, and I soon see Jungkooks face. What's going on, how did I get here? What happened? I try to touch my neck and realize a chunk of it is missing, and I cry. I cry and cry, the pain rushing to my head.
"Baby. Baby, don't leave me, please."
It's Jungkooks voice, his hand clasped into mine as I find his red rimmed eyes and blood all over his neck and chin. I can't say anything, all I can do is touch his face, knowing it'll be the last time I ever will get to.
"Don't die, please. I can't watch you die again."
I'm too tired to give him a quizzical look, wondering what meant by me dying again. I close my eyes, letting the darkness take over, easing my pain as Jungkooks cries are in the distance. I love you, my King.

I jolt up right, my hand immediately going towards my neck. I can breathe, I'm still in the bed with Jungkook awake by my side as I cry and gasp for breath.
"Hey, Y/N, what's wrong?"
He pulls me into him, letting me wet his shirt as I try to wrap my head around my crazy dream. It felt so real, it felt as if it was just a day ago. I felt myself teasing into the darkness, I felt the twinge of pain as I left Jungkook alone crying. What does that mean?