Chapter 39:- Sorry

Mulai dari awal

Lucifer POV:- 

Lucifer POV:- 

                              I looked around panting heavily. I was sitting on the ground the walls were narrow and close to me. The walls on both the side were covered in greens. I stood up quickly. My jeans were covered in mud and there was blood on my white shirt that I was wearing. I checked myself and I wasn't hurt. My hands were covered in blood too.

" Lucifer" I heard a low voice murmured. I looked up straight and I saw Faith in a white grown standing far away from me. She was covered in blood too. Her one hand was placed on her stomach. She stumbled as she tried walking towards me she was in pain. I raised my hand at her and started running towards her. But it felt impossible to reach up to her. She wasn't running this time she was standing there waiting for me. I screamed calling her name I was scared of her life. Was she hurt is she all right there were many things running in my mind and I wanted to find out. 

I felt a hand on my chest and I was shaken. I opened my eyes and I was back to reality. It was again a dream. I quickly stood up, I was still panting, the dream felt real. I looked up and I saw Alex in his formal pants and a black shirt. He looked fresh and ready. 

" Bad dream," he said. I nodded in response and I remembered that I had the same dream once too and at that time I saw Faith running away from me and she ran inside the maze. This time it looked like we were inside the maze already and she was again covered in blood. For the first time, I felt like praying for her safety. 

" All the arrangements are done, you need to get ready or else your gonna be late at your own wedding," said Alex. I pulled myself out of my bed and stood straight. 

" Any update on Adolfo?" I asked him to divert my mind from my bad dream and think about my plan. 

" No, shockingly his calm," said Alex. 

" I want you to do something," I asked him and he stood straight his all ears and attention at me. 

" Make sure he gets to meet Ella for one last time," I said and Alex looked confused at me, he opened his lips and I know he wanted to ask me why. But he did like he suddenly understood what I wanted and he just smiled.

He walked out without asking me anything. I took a shower and walked out and saw my wedding suit was placed for me to get ready. I changed into it and set my hair with gel making myself look perfect. I stood in front of the mirror and I saw myself. I thought about Faith. I knew by now she knows about my wedding. I wonder what she was thinking. Does she still even love me. And I suddenly remembered the dream I saw today of Faith standing away in front of me with her one hand on her stomach bleeding. One thing I know when I last time saw a dream like this it became real and I almost lost her. 

I decided I'd call her after the wedding to check up on her. I looked myself in the mirror one last time and I was ready for a marriage that was never going to happen. I was saying this with confidence. I was getting married in the same church where my parents died. I believe marriages in the underworld have all failed since my parents were burnt alive. The underworld was cursed. And today was going to be another proof of that. I walked down and I felt like every moment was passing slowly but I knew the end and I had patience enough to get happen every moment to happen exactly how it was supposed to happen.