XXXIX. Seen through

I've decided not to show up at Seirin's practices as I try to think on how to help Tetsu, their next match with Tóo is already decided and the only possible way for them to win it is for Tetsu's new light to improve and regain a healthy physique, but those two are too far fetched at the moment, I just hope that they treat the result of the game as a lesson and still give their all for the game.

I know how good Kuroko can be when he is woth a good light but Aomine... Is a different Light.

And so the day of their match arrived.

I went to watch alone even though Ryoga-nii and and Ryoma were adamant in coming with me, luckily I was able to slip away, thanks to Ryoma's old man, if not, Ugh, Those 2 will probably annoy me with their incessant questions and mockeries.

😑

I luckily arrived the same time as the teams entered the courts for a warm up, but...

I'm not seeing any signs of Daiki at all.

I expected him to play half assed and thought that since this is Tetsu and his new light he might at least show some effort but him being absent for this match...

his absence... brought anger in me.

'Are you really at the point of no return, Daiki?'

I sadly watched the players on the court.

I sighed as I wait for them to start, Tsk.

I felt my phone's vibration and slipped it out of my pocket.

Calling...
        Mr.Sunny

I rolled my eyes before walking out and answering the call.

"Yo Yukicchii I'm running late, how is the game going?" He asked as soon as i answered, I sighed and leaned at the nearby wall.

"Aomine is nowhere to be seen." I answered.

"EH?! WHAAAT?! WHY?!" I luckily moved the phone away from my ear before that, I rolled my eyes before answering back.

"Why ask me? I just know that I'll be hitting him if he really doesn't show for this match." I said flatly.

"He'll come, he may be an A*ss but it's Kurokocchii, He'll want to see how he plays with his new light." Ryota said calming me down.

"He better be, or I'll really forget that I've known him at all." I said in annoyance.

"Just admit it, you still care for him as you still care for all of us." He said, I didn't answered and just looked at the door where I went out of.

"Yukicchii, do you... think... they will win?" Ryota asked after a moment of silence.

I silently scoffed.

"What do you think?" I asked.

"I would have thought not, but whenever you watch a match of Seirin with us, they always end up winning." He said, I chuckled.

"My Luck doesn't work like that." I said.

"Where are you now? let's watch together." i heard him take an intake of his breathe.