XXX. The 3 Main Gods

"But I wanna plaaaaaay tooooo!!!" The guy who I now know as Tooyama Kintarou kept on whining while Ryoma and I were prepping up for a match.

"We're really sorry for Kintarou, he's just excited." Their Captain, Shiraishi said towards our Team's Captain and Coach.

"Nah, It's fine, we need some cheerful souls around herr since most if ours grumpy and stoic, Neh Hana-Cha–" The coaches words were cut as the ball that I've just hit passed by to the left of his face.

"Sorry, Coach... You called me what?" I asked with a sarcastic smile.

"Oi, don't be rude." Ryoma suddenly said, I turned to him and nodded.

"ok noted, Don't be you." I said before skriking and turning around to walk to the base line while most of our tram mates laugh at my line.

"whatever, let's start, which?" Ryoma asked, as a gush of wind went on, I tilted my head to the left while staring at him then smirked.

"Lady Luck said, I'll be seving 1st, so I'lllet you choose." I said as I stretch my neck and watch him, as he grumble.

"HANAZAKARI, to serve." I smirked at him as I heard that.

"Told ya, Ryo-tan~" I said as I pulled out a tennis ball out of my jogging pant's pocket.

—————
3rd person's PoV

"Oh! that stance!!!" Kikumaru excitedly said as he realized her stance.

"Hmm, She'll be giving him hell right of the bat then?" Fuji said with as he watched her with a serious face, calling the attention of the Visitor team.

"Hell?" Zaizen asked.

Fuji just smirked and nodded towards the court.

it was hen she served with her Hades.

"ACE!" Horio yelled in exicitement.

"That's faster and heavier than the last time we saw it." Inui said as he takes note on his tablet.

"I wonder what promoted her to play and  e aggressive, Tezuka, Do you know?" Fuji asked, all the team's eyes went to their stoic captain who just cleares his throat.

"So you know something, then?!?" Oishi asked in surprise.

"Nah, Ryo-tan, I have another one I'd like you to meet." This seem to call everyone's attention, while the coach smirked at that while Tezuka focused.

"Someone wanted to meet Zeus, So why not, Neh, Tezu-nii~" Yuki said in a playful manner as Ryoma lobbed the ball, She smirked.

"Gotcha!" Then she jumped and upon reaching the highest point she had both of hands on the handle and hit the ball with a very powerful smash.

The loud sound from the ball made everyone jump a bit, but what made them shock was the mark that was left by the ball.

"And that Tezu-nii is Zeus." She said then grinned at him, He just sighed and shook his head at her antics.

"Waaaaaaaaah!!!! that was a veeeeery powerful shot!!! I wanna try that!!! it looks like my ultra mega hmpf–" Kintarou's nouth was covered by Shiraishi as they all continue to stare at either at the mark or the girl itself who made that mark.