LXXX. It's not always about the size Kagami-kun

"what's up Taiga, you're giving up already?"

"Shut up! I'm getting the hang of it!" Kagami Taiga answered in his usual loud way, perspiring all over with the basketball in his hands.

"One more time," he said then they started playing again.

I watched as Kagami played with the players on the court in the middle of the Los Angeles Heat.

"What do you say? Want to play with him?" I turned to the one who spoke, she walked beside me before she handed me a popsicle of my own before we both looked back at the redhead on the court.

"I don't like noisy people," I said as I bit on my popsicle, Alex chuckling by my side.

"Eh? Is that so? but Yumiko had told me differently, something about you going back to sports again? isn't it noisy?" The older Blonde teased.

"I'm just a manager, and it's in Tennis, not in basketball, the noise is comparably agreeable than on the basketball games." I answered back, as Kagami dunked again.

"Still, come on, play with him, I remember you telling me about the games you used to play with the Miracles, and albeit I don't really put them that high on my list yet as I hadn't seen them played in front of me before, I know they are strong enough to go head on head with someone like you," Alex said.

"Was I really just called here to help you improve that dummy?" I asked as I turned to face her as the game continued on the court.

"Well, yeah... when I heard about him playing with a certain 'Invisible man' I immediately placed the puzzle together, and knowing you, I'm pretty sure, you've been watching their games, maybe not all, but you're not going to just not watch, and seeing as you've been watching you can help me improve his games more, come on, help this pretty gal~" Alex said making me sigh.

"Help me with my Math activities," I demanded, making her chuckle and grin, while I just harrumphed at the incoming body pain, deep inside though I'm a bit excited, seeing as Kagami's close enough to be part of the Miracles, I'm pretty sure it will be fun... I won't be saying it out loud though.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

"where do you even get your energy in that small body of yours?!" Kagami asked as he let himself fall on the bench just below a tree, panting, meanwhile, I was tying my hair up as it had fallen when we were trying to perfect some shots of his.

"It's not always about the size Kagami-kun," she said as she rolled her eyes at him, both jumped at the sudden laughter that had boomed, and there they saw a cackling Alex.

"Ah, so it's all about the performance, then little snow?" Alex said teasingly, as the 2 teens blushed at the realization of the wordings.

"Wha- That- That's not-" her spluttering stopped as Alex ruffled her hair while still chuckling.

"That was uncalled for." Kagami on the other hand I still slightly blushing.

"It was funny, okay!" Alex said as she stood straight, both hands on her waists.

"It's not," I said as I sighed, 

"darn it, I've just finished fixing my hair!" I hissed as I redo my hair.

"why bother? it's going to be messy again once we started." Kagami asked, making the 2 females look at him blankly.

"Why breathe if you're going to die?"
"Why are you still breathing then?"

Alex and I asked monotonously, shutting him up, Alex then turned back to me.

"just cut your hair if it kept getting in the way," she said making me roll my eyes at her.

"No. I've always kept in short to medium length when I was playing in Teiko even though I wanted it long, now that I can, why not?" I said as I crossed my arms as I finally finished redoing my hair.

"Oh, yeah, you played with the Miracle, is that why you're that... good?" Kagami asked in confusion.

"Ah, She has always been good Taiga, I watched some records of her games before, if she had stayed here in the US, she would have been scouted by the WNBA and had been probably been sent to institutions to prepare her for the WNBA leagues.

Kagami looked at me in shock, making me scoff.

"Had Tetsu never told you? I wasn't just an old Manager of Teiko's Men's basketball team, I was the Captain and Ace of Teiko's Women's Basketball team until it disbanded." I informed him as I drank some water.

"Nope, he did tell me before that you usually stray away from the topic," Kagami said, making her pause.

"Yeah, I used to avoid the basketball topic itself, but time was such a good friend I guess," I said, placing down my liquid container and turning to scan him, he seemed to be back on his proper breathing after a short break now, I pulled something out of the bag that Alex had brought in.

"Put it on, add a kilo or more every day but don't overdo it, I'll break your leg literally if you did," I said with a threatening smile, making him flinch and nod.

the 2 women looked at each other with bright smiles.

"Well, let's continue this hell training," Alex said making me chuckle at the flinching Kagami.

------------------------------------------------------------------

It was the night before we fly back to Japan, and I haven't opened my phone since leaving, whenever I'm not training with Kagami and Alex, I'm often walking alongside the shore nearby, thinking things through, before the school festival I've decided to just let my feelings as it is, I won't say anything, I won't do anything, I won't let anything be shown so obviously and I was fine with that, and then he suddenly changed, not that obvious but there was a subtle changes with him, he had become more... attentive and sometimes serious... and more touchy and clingy at times, we both had always been both a tactile type of person, but mostly only towards each other for him, but for me, it's always with those who I'm close with and are comfortable with, but recently, he had been... more preoccupied... dominant, more than the usual, and I was actually quite ecstatic, only to see them suddenly hugging, in front of a lot of people nonetheless.

it hurt.

I wanted to call him out, to scream, to cry, to ask why are they hugging? what's going on? but who am I to do so? I'm just his Childhood friends, who he so happened to be comfortable with...

Should I let this go then? I don't like feeling like this...

----------------------------------------------------------------------

AN UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!

 mwahahahaha!

I thought I wouldn't be able to update ohmygosh!

and yeah, shameless plugging, I've re-updated The Queen, under a different Title and a new Plot, It's title is SERVE, it's an Ouran High School Host Club - Prince to Tennis crossover! It's still just a character Profile though, I wanted to be able to update more of CrossOver before Serve.

and another yeah, MC's another Silver hair, I'm a bit obsessed with Silver-haired animes, obviously...

See you on my next update, okayyy? Love yah!

6:41AM
062423