XXXVII. Tough Cookie #2

Finally!!!

Fortunately the Matches are finally ending this will be the last however it is a match with The Tensai Senpai....

that guy...

*sighs*

It's not that I hate him...

it's just that,

Tensai Senpai whose aura somehow resembles that guy's is somehow triggering a negative feelings inside me.

there is a difference though, this Senpai is soft spoken, and is somehow a ho with the flow kind of guy, but ones aura of intelligence and talent, cannot be hidden by his soft cover.

even that eyesmiles is sending me a dangerous vibe, completely different, yet somehow the same with him.

And now I'm going to be playing with him, I wasn't going to show my moves and since he watched mu game with ryoma he probably already for my idea, Now I wonder, will he be going with the flow?

but he had been wanting to play with me and this is a chance.

I sighed.

"I Finally get to play with Manager-chan." I stilled for a moment as a voice from behind me suddenly said.

I turned and glare at the one who spoke, he just smiled.

"sorry, you seem to be deep in thought, a penny for a thought?" he asked.

I stared before sighing.

"It's nothing, let's start senpai." then i walked past him to my side of the court.

•••
3rd Person's POV

"Fuji seems happy." Oishi said.

"of course, he has been wanting to play with her." Inui was the one who spoke.

"I wonder who will win." Kaido said.

"Fuji is a genius." Kawamura commented.

"And so is Yuki." that comment caught all of the attentin of everyone who heard it, including Seiichi and Atobe who are just nearby.

"She is?" the seigaku team (except for ryoma) asked, they know she's good but her being a genius is a surprise to them.

"some of the shots that we've seen from her were made on the spot." This time it was Ryoma who spoke.

"Made on he spot?!" the team were shocked, her shots were either powerful, agile or flexible, one will need a very good calculation in order for one to create an on  the spot shot, and that is not to saud if he shot will be in her advantage or not.

"Now I understand, that's why her, copying and making her team's shots as her own is not that hrs for her, is because she is a genius herself." Seiichi said, surprisingly Tezuka who stood beside him nodded.

"Hmm, Tezuka, you got a talaneted Manager." Atone commented as hos eyes remain at the court.

Tezula made no comment and just fixed his glasses as per usual.

"the 3 of hen standing together like that, seem so unreal." the thoughts of everyone around them were all the same.

"which?" With that one word, all attention went to the players, it was Fuji with a smile plastered on his face.

"Lady Luck says, Up to you." That sentence made everyone watch them intently.

Ryoma stood up.

'She'll be in her Lady Luck while playing with him?!' He annoyingly thought to himself.

Fuji's smile widened as he chose for himself.

as he did, everyone saw how Yuki walled to his position and started bouncing the ball as of already preparing for her service play.

"It'll be her serve then." Inui said, and it happened as he said.

"Your Lady Luck game sure is interesting." Fuji said as he laughed a bit whil going to his receiving position.

And all of a sudden...

"Twist... Serve?" All eyes were shocked as they looked at Yuki then to Fuji who was also surprised then to Ryoma, who was showing them no emotions at all.

"15-0" She said with a smile... a sarcastic smile.

"And here I thought you'll be showing me your own made shots and be introduced to some mythology character of yours." Fuji said, she just shrugged as she prepare to receive this time.

the game went on, Fuji's shots were clean and precise, showing everyone that he's not taking this game lightly, and the whole time, Yuki only fought back using her own versions of everyone in seigaku's play, she even fought back with Fuji's own triple counters, making everyone's jaw drop, if she decides to modify her shots more, she'll probably be able to create new shots, no doubt about it, and that made everyone whose watching them be intrigued and interested of she'll be modifying any of the shots as her own.

but none was shown, until the decisive shot came in, she'll be revieiving this time, while a sweating fuji with an open smile and all smile is bouncing a ball yuki turned to the audience and directly looked at ryoma.

"You think senpai can handle a new shot from me?" It sounded like a mocking question but Ryoma know that she's asking him if she should show him something that he himself hasn't received before and for her to aske him it wmans that ot qasn't a modified version of any of their plays.

and for the regulars and some of the high skilled audience, they understand the hidden meaning behind her mocking question.

'Is he worth it?'

"why ask if you have already made up your mind." Ryoma answered with a frown.

"oh come on prince, this one is just  trying to ask for approval here, no need to be jealous." Yuki asked as she playfully winked at ryoma.

"YOU! wait... prince? you're going into your Joker play?!" Ryoma asked in surprise, he felt annoyed somehow and it's not just because she seldom play with him using her joker play.

"Nah, you know what nevermind. Tensai Senpai let's finish this." She aaid and then Fuji served a heavy shot.

to every one's surprise rather than receiving the shot as soon as it bounce she jumped alongside the ball and only hit it as it reached a certain heigh and used its heavy state that was thrown with it during the serve.

A powerful angled backhand shot that aimed near Fuji's left foot was shown in a very fast phase.

everyone was stunned.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••
Aaaaaaaaaaand an update!!!!
finally!!! 😭
been stuck in this chappy for a week and kyaaaaaaah an update is finally out!

hope you guys are safe!!!

04:15AM
05082020