III. Greek Mythology

3rd POV

While the duo is doing their couple of laps and stretching, the Regulars are also watching them.

"Hmmm, her movements are good, her laps were average but I'm pretty sure that she wasn't even doing an effort, and her flexibility is quite good too." Inui said as he watched and take note of the girls warm ups.

"I'm actually quite curious about this, aren't you Tezuka?" Fuji asked.

"I am. The girl, I've seen her play her sport before, I'm curious on how she plays ours." Tezuka's Statement made everyone who heard him pause.

"What? Tezuka when?" Oishi asked.

"When I was in Germany, they always let sports reruns on the receiving area and I saw her play once while I was resting there." Tezuka explained.

"Was she good, Buchou?" Momo asked, Tezuke nodded without looking at Momo, his eyes are concentrated to the girl.

"You better keep your eyes on her then, Sadaharu." Fuji said, Inui nodded in agreement.

After a couple more minutes the 2 freshmen were called and the game soon will be starting.

Ryoma smirked as soon as he started spinning his racket.

"Lady luck says, Smooth." she said as she smirked, Ryoma stiffened when she said that, then as if on queue it stopped and ended up with Smooth.

"Lady luckeu?" Eiji asked as he tries to copy the way the younger girl had said it.

Ryoma looked irked.

"Tsk, you say you don't wanna play but you're starting already?" Ryoma muttered in annoyance as they both walk back to their places, she gave him a mocking eyesmile.

"Well, since we're already here, why not enjoy it, Nae? Ryo-tan" she said the last word before hitting her service.

Everyone was shocked at the fast service, it would've been an ace if it had been in, and they know it was a heavy ball too, since it left a mark on the ground.

"Ah damn, Out." she sighed as she look at the marking that the ball had made, before looking back up at Ryoma, who was looking at the marking too, eyes wide.

"O-Out, 15-Love." Horio stuttered.

"Oy, Ryo-tan eyes here, I'll be serving again." she said with a smirk before serving again.

"Ryoma's right about that thing on the cafeteria a while ago... She is a Monster." Fuji said as she watched her serve again, it was fast and heavy, and this time, the ball fell on the line.

"15-15" she smiled as it finally went in.

While she was bouncing the tennis ball, she was looking at Ryoma with her head slightly tilted to the side, then she subtly nodded before serving.

As she served the fast Serve, Ryoma broke into a split step.

"Hah, knew it." She muttered as she returned Ryoma's Valley, sending out random shots of Slices and drop shot which ryoma had returned in ease, but the last return of drop shot from Ryoma came back on a Lob, as soon as Ryoma returned it with a Smash, it came back at him.

"15-30" Horio called as he saw the ball rolling near Ryoma's Left foot.

"That was fast, Eiji what happened?" Oishi asked.

"I... I wasn't able to see the ball, all I saw was her jumping as soon as Ryoma jumped." Eiji said.

"she countered the smash with a smash." Tezuka spoke, all regulars turned to look at him in confusion.