XLVI. 'Fun' Right?

All the teams were able to get ready around 5:40 AM, thankfully, Since I won't want to stay under the blazing sun just to be with everyone.

The Coaches and the Captains have decided to have not only Shitenhouji join us but also Rokkaku, 'Experience' as per the elders word, but him prompting me to join Rokkaku as the Supervisor in place of their Freshman Captain is a bit unsettling.

It was the feeling of having the elders matchmake you with your next door neighbor you know nothing about except for their age and name.

nonetheless, the 2 Senpai Captains have agreed seeing that the other team's Captain is a Freshman and that the Warm Up will help him more than Supervising would.

And so We all started with Jog-Run with shoes at the 1st lap and none at the 2nd lap, needless to say, unlike Me who have been walking for quite some time since morning have already adjusted with the sand, while they all struggled at the effort that they had to do, to keep upright.

The 3rd Lap is more challenging as they will have to change directions depending on their Supervisor's lead.

After those 3 long Laps they were given a very short water break and on to the Jump and Hops exercises for their Lower body muscles, then soon proceeded to Cool Down Stretches before having another water break which is longer than the one before.

"This... Is Light Warm Up?!" I heard Zaizen panting from his place, I turned to him with a Sarcastic smile.

"Yeah, Fun right?" I said then turned to the Captains who were just watching their own teams, while I turn to Rokkaku and clapped twice, calling not only Rokkaku's attention but everyone, Seigaku knowing It means new Instruction.

"Once done, The Coaches had set up the cones already, everyone will be having 'Start, Stop and Start' Drill, I've already handed the Instructions to your Captains, they will be the one in charge of Explaining, While you guys do these, none will go back to the lodge unless everyone were able to finish 5 reps, ok?" I asked.

"Understood." The captains answered, I nodded tapping Rokkaku's Captains shoulder as he walked to where I stand.

"Don't forget to have them Cool down a bit again after doing these." I reminded him and was already about to leave, only to stop and clapped twice again, calling everyone's attention.

"If Execution is needed, Seigaku can do it first since they're more familiar to this." I said then left to head to the Coaches who are overlooking the activity from a very big Umbrella and lounging, they look like they're on vacation.

'good for them.' I rolled my eyes as I finally stopped in front of them.

"Finally done in torturing them, Yu-Chan?" I rolled my eyes as I nod as an answer to our own Coach.

"Wasn't it fun with my Team, Hana-san?" Ouji-Chan asked, I shrugged before verbally answering.

"I'm still not transferring to Rokkaku Oji-chan." I answered, He had been bringing that up, only to be turned down.

"Hmm, Seems Our Aoi's Charm doesn't work, then... better bet on Saeki's, Mhm." I heard him muttered, I just shook my head before turning back to the other 2 coaches.

"I'll going back first to check the Kitchens for the Scheduled diet of the players for today. Coach, You're in-charge for the Afternoon Schedule, right?" I asked asking our team's coach, he nodded.

"They'll have to go through the Gate Keeper again." He said, I stared at him blankly, he grinned.

"You did told me we need to gauge their recent improvements in order to give them more in depth course, What better way to gauge them than letting them pass by the Gate Keeper again?" He asked, I wanted to answer back but his reasonings are valid, since I've known their plays more than themselves, I can bring out their most recent improvements and see clearly what they will be needing to improve for this week camp.

"Gate Keeper?" Coach Osamu asked in interest, while the elder; Ouji-chan watched us in interest just at the same momentum as Shitenhouji's Captain if not more.

"Just a nickname for someone who'll keep our player's play in check." I answered.

"And if I'm not wrong, this Gate Keeper is you, correct, Hana-Chan?" Ouji-Chan asked with his unsettling smile.

I glared at our Coach before nodding as an answer towards the elder.

"Oh, this will be fun to watch." both the other team's Coaches said, I sighed knowing they will be watching along with their teams.

I would have disagreed but coach knew, that if the other teams will be watching, I will have the team strive more for another set of Improvements just to top the performance that they will be showcasing during the game the others have seen.

I facepalmed.

'also means, more planning and work.' 

"Ugh, I'll head back now." I said then left.

========================================================================

I took a shower as soon as I finished checking the food, I've had it set as foods that will be more for energy and recovery, a full plate of a slice of meat, a cup of rice, certain amount of vegetable and a couple of fruits, Seigaku knew not to question but to finish everything, partnered with a special drink made only by myself which is unlike any of the juices that a certain date tennis player have been making.

The Youngest of Shitenhouji seemed to caught an interest on the certain drink and was about to steal Ryoma's share only for it to be immediately warded off.

"It's mine." Ryoma said, I was just watching from the doorway as I have already had my share.

"But it looks delicious, Lemme taste it Koshimae!" Kintarou whined.

"Kin-chan." was all his captain had to say for Kintarou to sullenly walk back to his chair, only to whine again.

"But it looks Yummy~ I just wanted to taste it~" he whined, I shook my head as I head towards the fridge and pulled out an extra bottle of the shake before noiselessly throwing it his way, unsurprisingly he caught it, which caught everyone's attention.

"Stop yapping. Seigaku, Showers after eating, rest then head towards our Meeting room." I said before leaving, meet a certain basketball team who is surprisingly playing against the last team they won over to.

===========================================================================

told yah it has been unblocked, hope this continues T.T

again Keep safe guys!

IDK why but the Image on the top shouts YUKI for me -(*o*)>

022521
11:55PM