XXXIII. Epiphany

I grinned as soon as we entered the restaurant where I lead them to, not knowing that the others were here too, well I know that Ryouta and his captain will be here, but the Seirin team? oh Naw.

but it's a plus hahahahaha.

"Yukicchi Here! I saved a seat for ya!" I grinned and nodded before turning and saw that Shin is dragging his teammate out, I tsked clicked my tongue before they step out.

"You do know how bad the wind and the rain is, right?" I asked he stopped for some second but then he shook his head and continued dragging his team mate, I shook my head.

"Your luck ran out already Shin." I said before he slammed the door close, I chuckled as I heard the wind pick up outside, While I make my way to Ryouta who is already sitting with Tetsu and his new light.

"Yuki." He greeted as I smiled back.

As soon As I sat beside Ryouta, A drenched duo stepped back in, making me chortle.

Shin's teammate immediately dragged Ryouta's captain out of the table leaving the 5 of us.

I chuckled ay the reaction of Tetsu's team, I turned and einked towards Shin's teammate, he winked back as he laughed at the awkwardness on our table.

"Why don't we order something?" Tetsu asked as he grabbed the Menu, I smiled as i glance over Ryouta's Menu.

"I want Tem-"

"Tempura/Tempura, I know/ Ebi Tempura nanodayo." I jumped on my seat as the 3 Miracle spoke all at the same time Making Tiger stop in the middle of his incantaion a.k.a. Order.

"Eh?! You guys still remember???" I asked as I felt my face and eyes warmed.

damn female hormones.

"Pffft, The amount of Ebi Tempuras that you order won't make us forget Yukicchi." Ryouta said as he ordered 2 plates of Tempura for me after Tiger finished ordering.

"Though I still believe your home made Tempura is the best, Ne Midorima." Tetsu said not looking away from the Menu before he finally got to order as Tiger called the attention of the Waiter.

"W-Why are you dragging me in to this?!" He asked as his ears turned red, I chuckled as I pull out my reserved hand towel from my bag and flatly dropped it over Shin's head.

"Wouldn't want tou to ended being sick, besides I know you loved my cooking, not only my Tempura, so no need to fret." I teasingly said he last part, as he just scoffed and used the towel to dry his hair.

"Eh? Why do you have a towel with you?" Tiger asked, I looked at him for some seconds before looking at Tetsu, reaching out at his cheek where the tiger hit him earlier.

"Awwwie, Our Tetsu's cheek was hit by a big  bully, does it still hurt?" I asked, Tetsu leant on my hand as he chew on his food, while Tiger seemed to pale as he remember what happened earlier.

"Oh! That reminds me of that time when a guy from our wrestling team in Teiko accidentally elbowed Tetsu? Hahahaha!" Ryouta laughed as I pulled my hand back and turned to him with a childish glare.

"Accident or not he Hurt Tetsu!" I defended.

"But still choking him eith that high kick of yours is not something a lady should do." Shintaro joined in.

I huffed.

"Not my fault that he annoyed me when I was asking him to apologize to Tetsu, The Nerve of that twat! Even asking for my number?! Hah!" I simpered at the memory.

"Mah, That's enough you're scaring Taiga." Tetsu called, I looked at his new light and sure enough he's paler than before we started talking about the past.