X. 'When we work Together'

I shake my head in amazement as Tetsu passed the ball to their captain, surprising everyone except The latter as they thought the ball will be passed towards The Weird Brows, including Ryouta.

"5 point gap, What now Ryouta?" I muttered as my eyes follow his team.

they seem to be worried now, well of course they should, now that the 2 separate offensive plays were coordinating, they now have more options with the ball.

I glanced over Aida-Nee, she must be over the moon at the moment, just a bit more practice and Tetsuya's play will be one of their strongest Trump Cards, though i sweatdropped as Tetsu tried to pass the ball to weird brows but missed him quite a bit.

keyword: tried

'more practice then.' I thought as chuckle at the little slip.

I saw Tetsuya and Ryouta talking just below where i stand,

"Kise, You're strong, I'm powerless, & Kagami can't stand againsrt you, but when we work together, We have a fighting chance." I heard Tetsu said, making me inwardly squeal as he finally speaks up~

and also because of his 'when we work together.' comment, to which I openly grin at, I felt my heart flutter.

'He's back... My Yin is back... How about Ryouta? Will my Sunny make a comeback?'

my thoughts were cut when Ryouta spoke.

"You really have changedm Kurokocchi, We never played basketball like this at Teiko, but you still can't stop me. I will be the winner." i sighed at his arrogance, he just easily blew my hope for him, but then again...

If they don't figure out how to cover up their weakness, all of Ryouta's Arrogance may just be justified, and win.

since Tetsu's effectiveness continues to lessen and wil soon lose, they have to do something and let him regain his ener--

I gasped at the scene as my thoughts again was cut.

"Eh? Tetsu on Ryouta?!" I muttered as his actions caught me off guard, making me analyze his plans.

"He doesn't stand a chance!" some Basketball players from this school  said, to this I smirked.

If Tetsu caught me off guard, it means he had caught Ryouta off guard too, which is probably the intention too.

As Kise moved past Tetsu, Weird Brows went in front of him, then it all clicked, making me smirk, again.

'Friggin' smart! they aren't stopping him! they're taking the Ball!' I thought exactly the same time tetsu moved behind Ryouta and made a back Tip.

"Damn that was Smooth Tetsu!" I muttered in amazement.

I gasped though as the weird brows grabbed Tetsu's head as his leverage to block Ryouta's shot.

'I'll have to twist that hand.' I muttered grimly.

then it all happened so fast, everyone stopped as a loud slap sound echoed at the whole court.

"Kuroko-kun!" I snapped out of my frozen state as I heard Aida-Nee's panicking voice, I Immediately ran towards the the stairs down to where Tetsu is.

"I feel lightheaded." was what I heard, as I finally arrived at the court, I froze again, after seeing the Blood on hsi face.

"Are you okay?" Weird Brow asked, which made me snap- again - out of my frozen state, Then I saw how his body slightly swayed.

"Damn it Tetsu!" I called as I ran and luckily caught him even before he fell face first on the ground.