Spoiled Love-73

Jiyong

I'm at ambush and yoon's phone ring I know it's her she answered it and after they talk "where is she going?"I ask her "she's going home I guess"she said and I went out the store. I was in front of her house should I buzz or should I go in I did go in her luggage was in the room she's not there where is she? I'm thinking where is she now bath house she's in the bath house I get on the car and drive to the bath house. "Is Ms.Dana Park here?" I ask the receptionist "ah well"she said "I'm her boyfriend don't you remember?"I tell her and faced her my phone and then she told me that she's in the room I went straight there and when I open the door I saw her under water fuck is she drowning herself I jump and grab her arm and she gasp "baby baby are you ok?"
then her face like she saw a ghost and she's naked fucked she's naked someone is in trouble

"I'm fine can you hand me the towel?"I stands up and get the towel by the door. She cover her naked body and I saw her eyes looking at me from head to toe She get the robe and take off the wet towel,we enter her room
"did mah told you where I am?"She ask me while We seat on the futon
"how are you?"I ask her
"I'm fine, you can leave me now" She said and stand up I hold her hand and embrace her waist "baby come back to me I miss you so much" I said while sniffing
"I know I fuck up big time, I really don't know what happen that night I will not lie to you" I said
"I'm in hell all this month that your not with me please forgive me,comeback to me pls" I added
"I can't let you go I love you so much baby"She take off my embrace and seat in front of me.

Her face was different "I want to hear what you have to say" "Dana please"I say to her "so how long is this secret affair been going on"she ask me "it's not that baby"I said "you know what it doesn't matter 1day,1 week,1 month,1 year it's all the same"she said "I can explain babe, it's just the day of my birthday I got so drunk that I really don't know what happen"I said to her "you should have told me!"she said "yes yes I should have told you but I got scared you might leave me"I said to her "I did leave you because of her" she said "I know! this is what she wants to ruin us"I said to her "do you still love her?"she ask me "NO! I love you" I said to her

She stands up "let's just end our relationship Jiyong"she said I can't I can't let her end this I stand up and kiss her,kiss her so passionately I miss her so much. I carry her and she put her arms around my neck and I lay her down the bed fuck I miss her so much I kiss her neck down to her shoulder to her breast "Jiyong" she said I kiss her "don't you miss me?"I said and look at her eyes "I do but..."she said and I just kiss her I know she miss me too. I take off her robe and look at her body damn it's look so good the last time I saw it I kiss her she's caressing my hair "God I miss you"I whisper to her ear "I miss you too babe"she reply I almost want to cry when I heard that.

I entered her and she gasp damn it's so tight just like the first time I enter her deep and she moaned God I miss her moaned so much "I'm sorry baby if I'm gonna hurt you tonight"I said to her "I really miss you"I added and I entered her fast and she drag her nails in my back "aahhhh Jiyong ahhh" she murmured "ahhh love you"she said she released "damn I miss that" and I saw a smile in her lips. We change positions I'm now under her she sat at my dick and fuck it feel so good "pay back time"she whispered she ride me fast her pussy was on my dick it feels so good her hand was at my chest I look at her face and holds it "I love you"I said and she went down and kiss me I can't take it anymore I lay her again on the futon and put her legs on my shoulder and I saw her biting her finger fuck she's so sexy I entered her pussy slow in and out "faster babe"she said while her eyes are closed and I entered her pussy deep and hard "fuck" she said "Jiyong ahhh love you" she released for the 3rd time and in and out my dick in her pussy fast as she said and then we both released I kiss and lay beside her she put her head on my shoulder damn I miss her in my arms.

Dana

I can't control myself we make love just like the first time we did it in this bath house. I lay on his shoulder and he embraced me like a baby in his arms "I miss you so much"he said and kiss my head.

I put my head on his chest and look at him I look at his face I miss this man so much

"Don't you shave?"I ask him and he giggled "why?"I ask him "it's the first time we saw each other for almost 3 moths and that's what you ask me?" He pinch my nose "I don't need to shave your not with me"I rolled my eyes at him "and you?your blonde...

"it's the first time we saw each other for almost 3 moths and that's what you ask me?" He pinch my nose
"I don't need to shave your not with me"I rolled my eyes at him
"and you?your blonde"he said and playing with my hair
"don't you like it?"I ask him
"I love it you look so sexy"he said and I sighed "why?"he ask
"what should we do?about her?"I ask him and he puts his hand on my face
"don't think to much baby I will handle this"he said "let's just lay low for a bit let her think we ended our relationship so she can stop all this"I said to him "lay low? Separate?no!"he said "just for awhile until I find out what she's really up to"I said to him "I just got you back"he said and embraced me tight "I know babe just leave it to me ok!"I said to him.
Uncle said she's planning to ruin Jiyong if I don't leave him.