Spoiled Love-68

Dana

He's here he followed me and wants to meet dad, we went to dinner and dad didn't know his here.

"Dad I want you to meet Kwon Jiyong my boyfriend"I said to him and Jiyong bow to him and shake his hand "hello mr

"hello mr.asagawa thank you for meeting us today"he said
"Kwon kwon are you related to Kwon younghwan"he ask Jiyong
"yes ahjussi he's my dad and he did tell me you know each other way back"Jiyong reply to him "I did meet them dad you didn't tell me anything"I said to him
"really?I'm so happy how's your dad?mom and sister?"he ask Jiyong.

Jiyong

He knows about our family he ask about dad,mom and noona "there all good ahjussi"I said "call me uncle,your family takes care of Dana when her mom died and look at you the last time I saw you your just a baby"he said and smiled at me.
"Well you did meet eventually" her dad said to us "what?"she ask him
"we talked about arranging marriage between the two of you but that's just a friendly conversation because were really close"he said while laughing well he wants us to get married
"Uncle I need to ask you something"I know Dana is looking at me
"I'm asking for Dana's hand in marriage I want to marry her uncle"I said and bow my head to him I'm waiting on his answer
"you can marry her only if she say yes"he reply to me and now I faced Dana and kneel in one knee
"Dana park Asagawa will you marry me?"I ask her she looked shock and I take out the ring that I did buy before I went to the hotel.

 "Well you did meet eventually" her dad said to us "what?"she ask him "we talked about arranging marriage between the two of you but that's just a friendly conversation because were really close"he said while laughing well he wants us to get marri...

"Yes! Yes!" She said and oh my heart just jump into happiness I kissed her and I forgot that her dad is with us I bow to his dad and thanking him
"so when is the wedding?"he ask
"tomorrow"I said and Dana looks at me "what?babe?tomorrow"she said
"yes I cannot wait any longer baby!"I said to her she look at her dad
"your old enough princess"her dad said.

Dana

"I thought it was a long engagement babe?"I said to him
"we're going there anyway why wait?"he said while we're in the elevator
"did something happen?"I ask him
"nothing baby I just want to marry you"and he kiss my head.

Dad called me in his room to talk "hey dad" I seat down at the sofa
"your getting married, my princess is getting married"I saw his eyes went teary
"oh dad nothing will change your always be my first love"and hug him,he handed me 2 tickets to Hawaii and a Black Card
"what's this?" Wedding gift for the both of you"he said I embrace him and kiss his cheek "I see you tomorrow ok?"I said
"I will not missed it"he said and I walk out the room and when I went to our room Jiyong is talking to his phone and ended it.

"Who's that?"I ask "oh it's suengri asking when are we coming back"and I went straight to the bathroom to take a long bath. I fill up the tub with water and bubble soap and I went in oh it fills so good and Jiyong went in sit behind my back "we're gonna be married tomorrow baby I'm so excited"he whisper I just kiss his neck and he embraced me I went to a nap.

Jiyong

Morning of the wedding I was pick up by the car Dana rented to drove me to the chapel my heart beat fast I'm so happy right now I leave her with her dad in the hotel while she prepares herself for the ceremony.

I waited at the end of the chapel it's almost time but she's not here I can't contact her phone both of it and then I saw her dad I put a smile in my face she's here I call the priest. Her dad walk towards me with a sad face "where is she uncle is she here?"I ask him his in silence for a long time and he hold my hand and give me the ring I gave Dana yesterday "what's this?where is she uncle?"I ask my eyes is watery I want to cry where is she.

He's scrolling in his phone and he faces me his phone.

Dispatch News: Getting back together G dragon and Kiko Mizuhara

My eyes went in full blast how did it happen? "Someone emailed this to her"her dad said "I can explain uncle where is she I need to talk to her"I said "I don't know Jiyong I don't know where she's going she just went out the hotel and run away from me"uncle said "I need to find her I will explain everything to her"I said and I cry literally crying in front of her dad "I'm sorry Jiyong"he said to me.

I went back to our hotel room her luggage is gone all her things are gone I call the crew back in Japan "verbal what did happen how did Dana know?"I said to the other line "I did everything GD,I did take out the photos on the internet so how did she knows about it?"he said to me I cry dammit what will I do "her dad said someone emailed the picture to her"I reply to him "did you meet uncle?"he ask "yes,we plan to get married today but she didn't show up"I said to him "did he tell you anything?"he ask me tell me what? About what? "Who? Dana's dad?"I ask him "Kiko is uncles wife" I drop my phone "GD? GD? Hello?"I heard him.