Spoiled Love-17

Dana

He laughed at my question he laugh so hard he had tears in his eyes "why?" I said "your the first girl to ask me that" he reply while controlling his laugh. "Well I don't know your name and it's obvious that's not your real name G Dragon" I rolled my eyes at him "my name is Kwon Ji Yong" he said with that smile that I can see his gums.

Damn his so cute with that smile I can't help to smile back at him "well Kwon Ji Yong I'm Park Dana" smiling at him " my future" he said looking at my eyes he said what? Future? I pretend not to hear anything.

"You didn't accept me yet" he said "huh?!accept what?!" While looking at him. "Peaceminusone?" Giving me puppy eyes begging for something "I think about it" while smiling I'm not sure if his for real or not just my closest friends are there in my private IG I can't risk anything.

Ah I really need this bath I need to relax why the hell did I invite him anyway ahhh

When I open my eyes I didn't see him anywhere where the hell is he I didn't hear him get out of the pool and then I saw his hand damn his underwater. I grab his hand and pull him out of the water fuck I'm naked and I'm holding him thank God his unconscious I slap his face "Jiyong! Jiyong! Wake up!" I drag him up so I can lay him down on the floor fuck where's the towel I can't leave him I did CPR on him I pump his chest three times and blow air in his mouth I did it twice and thank God he coughed the water out of his chest.

I pulled him up so he can sit down and then I saw something fuck his naked and I saw him staring at my body fuck I'm so naked too.

I stand up to where the towels are and grab it as fast as I can he's turned on that fast?. I give the other one to him and then I sit beside him "are you ok?"I ask in a worried face "I'm fine don't worry" he reply "let's go home Korea might kill me if something happens to you" I was about to stand up when he grabs my hand and pull me in to his lap.

He look into my eyes and he grabs both of my cheeks and he kiss me passionately in my lips damn he kiss so good with that kiss I forget that I need to put some clothes on.

Fuck I love to kiss him his tongue is magic I put my arms around his neck.

                           🔥 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

     Are guys ready? Well it's my first time writing this kind of story so bare with me... heheh thank you!!!!!