Spoiled Love-54

Jiyong

I went to YG to meet with Teddy "Hyung did you receive all me emails?"I ask him while he face the computer "yeah your really inspired huh?"he said to me "something like that!" And then I take out the USB Dana gave me so he can listen to the beats.

I handed it to him "listen to this,some beats my girl made"I said and his shock "where did you get that?"he ask me well my girl made it for me it's special I want to tell him. And he plays the USB in his computer (bullshit instrumental).

And he let out a box of USB just like what Dana give me and damn so many where did Hyung gets it "where did you get that it's same as mine?"I said "I think I know where did you get it"he said "is she here?"he added.

And then Mr.Yang enter the studio "who's here?"he said and He listen to the beat and nodded. "Nice beat?"he said and ask who made it "same as the one who made the other beats" teddy said does he knows her? "Is that so?well if she's here I want to meet her personally"mr. yang said he wants to meet my girl omg what will I do?.

"GD I want to hear some songs"he said to me "ok sajangnim"I answered him and he went out of the room. "Hyung did you know her?"I ask "yes yes I know her very well is she here?can you bring me to her?"he ask me "how did you?im really confused Hyung and you have her USB dozen of them too" I said and pick each USB with hand written messages on them.

1st USB-you leave me!you bastard!
2nd USB-you owe me big time jerk!
3rd USB-you will pay soon punk!
4th USB-it's your last asshole!
5th USB-I hate you moron!
6th USB-your dead when I see you!

"Why is it like this Hyung?"I ask him I don't want to see the others "she hates me,when I leave her but she always send me beats even if she doesn't answer my emails,text and call"teddy said to me.

How did she know her I mean I think Hyung really knows her very well. "Hyung how do you know her and why did she give you beats like this I mean all the beats we hear is from her?"I ask him while facing him "her mom and my dad are cousin's she live with us when she was 10yrs old and she's starting to learn to be a DJ because she's living with Steve too"he said to me "because her dad is too busy"I told him "yeah that's right I mean he's a billionaire now and D is her only daughter"he said "so why is the label all in hate?"I'm looking at the USB "I told her I will bring her with me here but end up leaving her with Steve because I pursue my dream"he said while holding the USB "bring me to her GD"he said to me and I nodded.

We go home but she's not there yet I let Teddy roam around the house "nothing change hmmm" he said "you've been here?"I ask him "I live here before YG"he said and I hear the knob opening she's here.

"Well we'll look what the cat drags in"
I was looking at her and Teddy too "is it really you?"Teddy stands up and walk towards her and hug her "oh baby girl I'm so sorry I didn't mean to leave you"he said while hugging her I saw Dana's face and Teddy let go of the hug and She punch his arm "yeah yeah I still hate you for doing that,but the shoes hhmmm your forgiven"I said and Dana hug him so tight "I miss you a lot oppa!"she said I saw her eyes almost tearful.

We all sit down "how are you baby girl?you didn't answer any of my emails,text and call" teddy said to her "why should I?you did leave me duh?"she said and rolled her eyes.

"So you two huh? I know you will eventually meet"he said to the both of us "you didn't mention her once"I said "I know her too well GD! So what brings you here D?"he ask and Dana was at the kitchen getting us some beers.

"Work work work and him"pointing at me "ahahaha do you know how talented she is Hyung?"I said to him "yes I know GD she's my sister by the way the new beat is awesome and Mr.Yang wants to meet you?"he said to Dana "meet me?why?did he knows about me?"she said and leaned on the table "how could you sell me out like that?"she added "I want to work with you baby girl"he said "I'm under Steve's production oppa"she said nice one Hyung work with her I'm gonna be with her 24/7 yey!"I didn't say you will leave Steve I need some help for the boys new album"he said "I think about it you know I'm not used too stay in one place"she said she don't want to stay?with me? "You will start to stay because of him"and looking at me both.

Mr.yang wants to meet her what if he don't want our relationship?what if she want Dana to stay away from me,that we can't have this relationship because we're working together?

"Hyung is it necessary to bring Dana at YG?"I ask him "don't over think GD Mr.Yang just want to meet her"he said "D tomorrow don't forget ok?" He said to Dana "I said I think about it oppa"she said.