Spoiled Love-1

Third Person

Dana Park a spoiled brat who lived in paris for half of her existence and she will thrown out of that country by her Father.

"What will i do for you to stop all this nonsense" her father looking at her with those tiger eyes after she turn there house into ashes.

"Bring her back to where she belong then i will stop" looking outside the window of there car while going to the hospital.

Her father stop the car and look at her while holding her hand "she's my wife now Dana you need to accept that she's your mother". Dana let go of her father hand and throw her tantrums again.

"Mother? She's your wife yes but not my mother! She is not a bit like my mother" she said while balling her fist in anger.

They arrive at the hospital, they went straight into the ER so someone can clean Dana's wound after the Doctor saw dana was not injured much they went home in her fathers condo.

"You will be staying here for awhile" her father bring her thing in the other room. "Im fine! I will stay in the other unit i can't stay here" her father stop her and let her sit in the sofa.

"Baby girl pls be nice to her"her father hold her hand " your my only daughter I want you to be at my side always" she kisses Dana's hand.

"Dad! She's younger than me how am I supposed to understand that? And I know what she's after so don't push it!" Her father stand up and crossing his arms in his chest. " if you cannot obey me you should live alone for awhile".

"What the.... are you kidding me?! Your choosing her over me?! Your choosing the whore over me?!"

"Enough!" Her dad shouted at her and she got shiver in her body never she remembered her dad shouting at her.

"If you can't accept her as your mother respect her as my wife" her father handed her passport, plain ticket,black card, house key and car key.

"What's this?!" She doesn't know what her father wants now. "Leave Paris for awhile stay where you want and clear your head"

Dana's shock that her dad want to get rid of her " is this what she want?! To get rid of me?" Her dad look at her "we only have two houses left here, if you stay you will burn it to ashes too, it's my decision baby girl you need to go somewhere and don't get mad at me pls"

Her father hug her tight " I love you so much and I know you were hurt because of me getting married I will always love your mom because she give me you so pls don't get mad at me I'm your only dad".

Dana hug her father too " I love you too dad! Who will take care of you if I'm gone? What if she want to poison you or kill you when you sleep, who will protect you?" Her father laugh at what she saying "nonsense your overreacting baby girl your uncle is her with me so don't think that no one will protect me".