Spoiled Love-28

Jiyong

I cared her and she put her legs around my waist thank God she's light I can manage to carry her. I put my manhood inside her and put her up and down just like pumping in the gym she hold on tight so she don't slip.

Fuck it's so good "damn babe so good aaahhh" her mouth is in my ear I pumped her faster "aaahhh aaahhhh babe" she said "not yet baby wait for me" I said I feel her nails in my shoulder "baby baby here it comes" I shouted "babe babe aaaahhhhhh" she bite my shoulder. I put her down and I kiss her " I love you baby"while she leaned at the wall I saw our fluid run through her thigh "take a shower first babe"she handed me the soap and she put some shampoo in her hair.

"I can get used to this baby" I said to her while I face her "what babe?" While shampooing her hair "this...taking a shower with you everyday" a wide smile in my face "your drunk babe" she said and put shampoo in my head and she scrub it "will you change your hair color?" She said looking at me and I'm holding her waist while she's scrubbing my hair. "I think about it hahaha" I reply.

Where done taking a shower and she went in the kitchen with her boyfriend shirt and undies. I keep on pulling her shirt "babe don't rip it it's my favorite shirt I will take it off if you want" she said while looking at me and biting her lips and my jawed drop and she just laugh.

Dana

I boiled water and take out two cup noodles from the cabinet and when the water is boiling I pour it in the cup. While we wait "you said yes baby" he jokingly smiles at me "what?"I'm confused "you said yes I will stay here starting tomorrow" my eyes went in full blast "wait what...?"are you serious"I said "yah I am!Xin's gonna stay here so why can't I?" I remember now " it's a different situation babe it's work" I said while opening my cup of noodles " and I'm your boyfriend" he said and I got choked up by the noddles.

Jiyong

She choked when I say the word "I'm your boyfriend" I'm pissed he want other man stay with her and not me.

"Babe you can't stay here while Xin is here" she said while eating her noodles " and why is that?" I crossed my arm and leaned on the chair "we can't fuck when someones here the house is made of wood we have no chance" she said and sip the soup on the cup "fuck? You call that fucking? We make love baby not fuck it's different" I said in a pissed tone.

She stand up and sat on my lap "I'm sorry ok we make love how do we make love if he's here!" She said and kiss my lips and went back to her sit. "He stays in my hotel and I stay here" I said and she stops eating and look at me. "Pervert!" She said and smiles while sipping the noodles.

After we eat it's 4:30 in the morning we went in her room and climbed at the bed she leaned on me and kiss me "goodnight babe" she said "you mean good morning baby" I embrace her and we went into a slumber just like that.