Spoiled Love-22

Jiyong

I'm walking around the area with my manager and saw this boutique with a display,a bag with BABY word printed in it with matching shirt. I entered the shop and ask my manager to buy it for me his confused why I'm buying that bag.

 I entered the shop and ask my manager to buy it for me his confused why I'm buying that bag

To Baby
Hi baby how are you?! Does it hurt?

From Baby
I'm fine don't worry about me I see you later ok.

To Baby
Are you sure? I'm worried

From Baby
I'm fine I'm getting ready now

To Baby
Ok then don't bring any bag ok?

From Baby
Why?

She's sore because of me and I'm excited to see her. I'm getting ready too for the party I did wear the shirt so it matches her bag.

We came early but I can't find her in the shop Chaerin and her sister approach me but I didn't see Dara and Donghae "where's the couple?"I ask "they went back to korea this morning because Donghae have commitment" Chaerin reply. I ask Bajowoo if Dana is here already "she's in Yoon's office there in a meeting" he said while looking at me like he want to ask something.

I heard Yoon's voice laughing while walking outside there office she's with Dana and a guy who's eyes were lock on Dana's face. And I saw her watch fuck it's Richard Mille most expensive watch where did she get that?

"Thank you so much hope to be working with you soon you should tour the place one more time"Yoon said to the guy "can she tour me?" He shifts his body to Dana "she can" Yoon reply immediately.

I saw the guy putting his hand at Dana's back but Dana distance herself before he touch her. She just assisted the guy to see the shop.

To baby
I'm getting jealous I'm here but your with that guy.😡😡😡

From baby
It's work so don't be jealous, does dragons get jealous? 😜

To baby
YES! His holding your hand!And if you don't follow me in the changing room I will burned that guy next to you! 😤

From baby
Stop it where in a party behave yourself will you?

Dana

"Princess a package arrive this morning for you" she handed me the box and it's from my dad "it's from dad" I said "it's a special delivery I accept it and they have a lot of questions" Verbal said I open the box and damn it's the watch that I want the couple got there eyes open wide when they saw it

Richard Mille RM 56 O2 price almost $2M

"Fuck your dad really love you princess" Verbal said I let it out of the box and damn it's so fucking beautiful "your not a guy but you love Richard Mille I envy you bitch" Yoon said "he bribe me again but it's worth it"I said fuck I'm so happy right now" Verbal looking at my wrist "if you decide to sell it sell it to me ok" hahaha I laugh so hard "it's worth another shop Punk".

Dad knows how to make me happy I'm not materialistic but I can't say no to this watch its my weakness and dad knows that. "Hello? Hi dad" I said "hey princess is anything wrong?"he's was surprise I called I never call him "yes there is dad I'm crying right now" I said while sobbing "he got hysterical and shout "what is it tell me! Tell me!" His literally shouting and his on speaker "I'm crying because the watch is so beautiful dad I love it so much" and I laugh so hard "my goodness you prank me again you brat!" And his laughing too "uncle can you adopt me pls!" Verbal said "my hands are full now V hahaha" he said "I love you dad and I miss you you know how to bribe me huh!"I reply "I don't bribe you princess that how much I love you talk to you later ok call me often pls your dad misses you!" He plead "ok dad take care ok!" And I ended the call.

After the meeting we went out the studio with Akanishi Jin one of our investors and he want to look around. "Nice watch" Jin looking at my watch and hold my hand " a gift from my dad" I said "you must be a good girl" I laugh when he said that and I saw Jiyong in the corner of my eyes.I tour him around and Jiyong just texted me he's jealous of Jin and he's so cute.And then we bump into him.

"Hi there"he said "ah Jin this is Jiyong" I replySilence between us three Jiyong is looking at me with a smirk fuck I called him Jiyong "yes I'm Kwon Jiyong" he reply extending his hand to the guy "I'm Akanishi Jin,I think I know you" he said " we...

Silence between us three Jiyong is looking at me with a smirk fuck I called him Jiyong "yes I'm Kwon Jiyong" he reply extending his hand to the guy "I'm Akanishi Jin,I think I know you" he said " well I'm G Dragon of Korea"he said with his bad boy look "yeah I think I saw you somewhere"his shaking his hand I feel awkward "Baby can I talk to you? It's important" his next to me and caressing my buttocks.

"A hahaha is that so?! Ok then" I call one of our sales lady to accompany Jin "I leave you with her for a moment" I say to him "no problem take your time I see you later" we bow at each other before Jiyong drag me to the nearest changing room of the shop.